Hola!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola!

Prompted by Jay Bee's interview, I thought I'd drop by and pay a visit to this forum I've never been in before.

Hello all.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Hello, Bugs!

We're happy with your visit!

We try to write in English but some threads end in Spanish... Please feel yoursef free of post in English here.
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Hi!

you're very welcome, at least as long as you don't open another thread about soccer

Comment

Hello!!!

welcome to this forum, we hope you join tu us in everything you want or need about history, politics, soccer, babes or why not.... Civilization

from where are you posting?

Comment

Originally posted by kIndal

you join to us in everything you want or need about history, politics, soccer, babes or why not.... Civilization
          Spanish babes are so cute that I'd sometimes love to run away from Spain... Really, I'll go tomorrow to the faculty and I'll get angry with so much beauty... It starts to be a problem for me...
          Actualidad y otros desperdicios

Comment

I post here all the time Laz.
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Maximo Decimo

Spanish babes are so cute that I'd sometimes love to run away from Spain... Really, I'll go tomorrow to the faculty and I'll get angry with so much beauty... It starts to be a problem for me...
              Well, not all babes. Please come and visit Telecommunications Enginering in Malaga and then comment...

Comment

Well, not all babes. Please come and visit Telecommunications Enginering in Malaga and then comment...
                The same in Sevilla.
                "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                The Spanish Civilization Site
                "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Time to elaborate a theory about womans that study Telecomunications? Because in Economy, Philosophy and others the things are different!

VERY DIFFERENT!

Comment

The archaeology faculty is usually full of cuties...
                    The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
                    intelligence to few.

Comment

*reports thread to moderators*
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

¡¡¡ WELCOME BUGS !!!.
                        «… Santander, al marchar te diré, guarda mi corazón, que por él volveré ». // Awarded with the Silver Fleece Medal SEP/OCT 2003 by "The Spanish Civilization Site" Spanish Heroes: "Blas de Lezo Bio" "Luis Vicente de Velasco Bio" "Andrés de Urdaneta Bio" "Don Juan de Austria Bio"

Comment

About Economists women...

WOW, there are some very beautiful but they are too cold and snob.

They are always behind the interest (¿rate?)
                          «… Santander, al marchar te diré, guarda mi corazón, que por él volveré ». // Awarded with the Silver Fleece Medal SEP/OCT 2003 by "The Spanish Civilization Site" Spanish Heroes: "Blas de Lezo Bio" "Luis Vicente de Velasco Bio" "Andrés de Urdaneta Bio" "Don Juan de Austria Bio"

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                            *reports thread to moderators*
                            *jasev reports Alexander's Horse to moderators*
                            "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
                            "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
                            The Spanish Civilization Site
                            "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Oh, no, an Alexander's Horse sighting in the Spanish Forum! Run for your lives!
                              Last edited by Fiera; May 20, 2002, 11:55.
                              "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                              - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Working...
                              X