La Reconquista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the screenshots are ok,

and the playability would be the same as civ2, am i right?
    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wilkinson
      Jasev, would you be interested in helping out?
      Sorry, as I said, my programming skills are almost forgotten. And I have no time, I spend all my time writing silly posts at Apolyton

And I talked too fast when I said that the internal codes were easy; I always programmed adventure games, so I never had to program an AI. Now I realized how difficult would be creating a decent AI; I don't even know how to start.
      "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
      "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
      The Spanish Civilization Site
      "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Hey, Chris. I will happy on helping you, but my abilities are more on the algoritms than in graphics. Also I must say you that, until summer, I will have no much more time (I'm on my last career year)

You cand send my a email with the details, if you want
        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Sorry, as I said, my programming skills are almost forgotten. And I have no time, I spend all my time writing silly posts at Apolyton
          Damn these boards!

And I talked too fast when I said that the internal codes were easy; I always programmed adventure games, so I never had to program an AI. Now I realized how difficult would be creating a decent AI; I don't even know how to start.
          I've always guessed that AI is the most difficult part - it can make or break a game...

Hey, Chris. I will happy on helping you, but my abilities are more on the algoritms than in graphics. Also I must say you that, until summer, I will have no much more time (I'm on my last career year)
          No problem, I'm pretty busy myself so any time you can give to this project I'd be greatful.

You cand send my a email with the details, if you want
          What's your e-mail address? I've got a file I want to send so I can't use Apolyton's e-mail thing.
          Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

Working...
          X