Your job/what're ya' studying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your job/what're ya' studying?

Seeing that we're filled with vejetes...

what do the spanish civ2 players work as in real life when they aren't ruling the world (or at least small parts of it)...

I lounge about the house and go to school, where I sleep through classes and play cards with friends. Ah! That's the life! Occasionally, I study chemistry and maths... Actually, it's the only two things I study for.

Re: Your job/what're ya' studying?

Originally posted by El Awrence
    I lounge about the house and go to school, where I sleep through classes and play cards with friends. Ah! That's the life!
    Absolutely... You'll miss it... I used to do that as well. That and... legwatching (or anything I could watch along those lines)

Comment

I go out with friends for that... Buenos Aires is filled with lovely sights.

Although in those short skirts...

*supresses libido*

Comment

I think you all more or less know that I study Journalism. Next course is my fifth one (and hopefully the last).

Oh, and I never play cards at the university, eh?
        "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
        - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Someday you will teach me how to play mus.

Fiera, when are those exams anyway? Studying hard?

Comment

Re: Your job/what're ya' studying?

Seeing that we're filled with vejetes...

what do the spanish civ2 players work as in real life when they aren't ruling the world (or at least small parts of it)...

I lounge about the house and go to school, where I sleep through classes and play cards with friends. Ah! That's the life! Occasionally, I study chemistry and maths... Actually, it's the only two things I study for.
            Well, I study too,Telecomunicacion... One year and a half (for my fifth curse and my final proyect) and I will finish my degree, so I will work in the future.
            Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Re: Mus:
              Sure I will. In fact, one thing I'd really like to do is have some cañitas and play a good mus game with all you people!

My really important exams are the 3rd and 5th of September. And, no, I'm NOT studying hard, I'm afraid...
              - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Someday you will teach me how to play mus.
                You serious or what???? You do not play mus? You cannot petition the Lord with prayer!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee

You serious or what???? You do not play mus
                  Yep, están locos estos argentinos... No jugar al mus...

Lo que me recuerda, que este verano he descubierto que en Pamplona tienen la mala costumbre de jugar con sólo cuatro reyes y cuatro pitos... Qué coño de gracia tiene eso?
                  - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Originally posted by Fiera
                    Re: Mus:
                    Sure I will. In fact, one thing I'd really like to do is have some cañitas and play a good mus game with all you people!

My really important exams are the 3rd and 5th of September. And, no, I'm NOT studying hard, I'm afraid...
                    Well, in my School on Engineers, we play Domino, nor Mus It's a good game.
                    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Originally posted by Fiera
                      Lo que me recuerda, que este verano he descubierto que en Pamplona tienen la mala costumbre de jugar con sólo cuatro reyes y cuatro pitos... Qué coño de gracia tiene eso?
                      Pues así se juega en Cai, de hecho yo tenía entendido que esa era la diferencia entre el mus del sur y del norte

now we know where all these smileys come from:

I'm Playboy photographer ()

Comment

Bah! Uds no saben jugar al truco!

Comment

Originally posted by Waku
                          I'm Playboy photographer ()
                          je, je, ajolá!

now seriously, I work in a shipping company (ships, containers, custom house, harbour...)

Comment

Waku- photographer for such a noble industry? Really? Maybe I could serve as critic for some of your works...

Comment

(algunos si sabemos )

Tenia yo por algun sitio un viejisimo juego de DOS de mus. No era una maravilla pero no estaba mal. Si lo encuenro lo posteo. No se si te servira de mucho pero.... con ese enseñe yo a unos cuantos guiris a jugar al mus. Alucinaban con el hecho de que los hispanos jugasemos con un naipe tan diferente del suyo. Y es que... estan locos estos guiris.

Btw, you cannot petition the Lord with prayer!

Comment

Working...
                              X