Fiera über alles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiera über alles!

The time has come, I'm leaving again tomorrow... this time to Deutschland, until the 26th of July.

But first, I promised some pics from London, and here they are. I think I'm the first "Spanish Civ2 poster" rto make a public photographical appearance. Feel free to make witty comments.

This is me, at the London Bridge, in front of the Tower Bridge.
    Attached Files
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Now with Raquel, my girlfriend, at the beatiful Regent's Park.
    Attached Files
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

And, finally, Raquel in Cambridge, sitting in front of King's College. I love this one!
      Attached Files
      - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

*saves third picture on HD*

vorwärts zu Deutschland!

Comment

Congratulations Fiera, she's gorgeous!!!!

Comment

...and welcome in good old Germany, Fiera...
            Blah

Comment

26th of August, you surely mean. Nice pictures, btw On your return you've got to tell her to post here from time to time

Comment

congratulaciones Fiera en tu (girlfriend--- would that be 'amiga'?)
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Thank you, guys! I'm glad you like her, and glad that you don't know her in real life! The less competition, the better! Ah, y espero que esta vez no borres la foto, Martín, ya no te daré más...

Bernd,

danke schön! Ich bin schon in Göttingen. This is beginning to be like my second home! Perhaps we could meet some day and have a few beers, if you have time...

Jay Bee,

yes, 26th August is what I meant. But I'll be able to browse the forums often, so my stay will féel shorter this way.

NubeOscura,

girlfriend = novia (at least in my case ).
                  - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

You're not going to Erlangen or Nuremberg, do you? In case this is so, tell me when and where

I wish I had a girlfriend like that...

I wish I had a girlfriend at all
                    Follow the masses!
                    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

I can catch a train and just go there... Nuremberg is one of those interesting places I still have to visit in Germany, so I wouldn't mind going there. I'm not sure where Erlangen is, but I'll look up for it.

I'm only free on the weekend, any weekend of August should do fine...
                      - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Erlangen is slightly north of Nuremberg, but it's not nearly as interesting as Nuremberg (I know it better though), so if you're not interested in Germany's largest zoo then go to Nuremberg. If you're interested in meeting me there, that's no problem, I always have time for I have holidays now.
                        Follow the masses!
                        30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

I'm impressed !

What a lovely young lady, Juan.

You must be very proud!

No wonder you didn't bother with computers on your trip.
                          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Fiera
                            Bernd,

danke schön! Ich bin schon in Göttingen. This is beginning to be like my second home! Perhaps we could meet some day and have a few beers, if you have time...
                            Good idea What other cities do you visit (except Erlangen)? But I´m probably away soon, I also have holidays next week...
                            Haven´t anything arranged yet (had a bit trouble with my home), but I still hope I can go to Spain this summer Or at least next...but better this...
                            Blah

Comment

Re: I'm impressed !

Originally posted by Chris 62
                              What a lovely young lady, Juan.

You must be very proud!
                              Thanks! Yes, I am.
                              - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Working...
                              X