Jay Bee's Scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiera
    Hmm, qué buena idea para una poll... Aunque yo, personalmente, me quedo con Figo. Perdón por desviarme del tema de discusión.
    Figo! Figo! Figo! Figo!

I just remebered that I never peeked at the spanish forums. And, since JayBee has been kind enough to post on my thread lately, I wanted to post here too.

Unfortunetly, I can't vote for the poll since no one remebered to put the "None. Never played any JayBee's scenario" option.
    Too bad!

Tell me when you have those scenarios converted to Civ 3, ok?
    (I know, I'll have to wait up until at least one patch is released... )
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Shame on you Zealot

Seriously, glad that you came over. I wish all your colleagues did the same and joined us. After all this is your forum as well (ask Jay Kay). Since Portuguese is so similar to Spanish you could even use it in here as well (hint, hint), join pre-existing discussion or create new ones about Portuguese history.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Bee
        Seriously, glad that you came over. I wish all your colleagues did the same and joined us. After all this is your forum as well (ask Jay Kay). Since Portuguese is so similar to Spanish you could even use it in here as well (hint, hint), join pre-existing discussion or create new ones about Portuguese history.
        Actually, JayKay proposed to create our (portuguese) own forum
        And the idea is pretty good, but I'm only thinking on it in a long term, not short.

I really appreciate your invitation for portuguese speaking people, but let me tell you that although spanish and portuguese are some kind alike, and portuguese people can understand a little spanish (like I do), spanish people just can't understand jack about portuguese...

But thank you anyway!
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Spoken right, I can't understand a single word in Portuguese -- your phonetics is so funny . But in written they're almost identical. Give it a try. Write something in Portuguese and lemme translate it into English, you'll see

BTW, you made it into the Apolyton Hispanica Location List

Comment

Spoken right, I can't understand a single word in Portuguese -- your phonetics is so funny . But in written they're almost identical. Give it a try. Write something in Portuguese and lemme translate it into English, you'll see
            Ok, here's an easy one:

Um bom amigo é sempre difícil de encontrar.

BTW, you made it into the Apolyton Hispanica Location List
            What do you mean?
            Never heard of it. Sorry.

Comment

Hey, that was too easy! See? It would not be so difficult. But hey, I do not want to put pressure on you (more pressure I mean ) . I'd really like to have you guys with us, but it's your choice, not mine. I told this to Jay Kay as well

The Apolyton Hispanica List? Look three or four threads below this one

Comment

Hey you didn't post the answer! How can I be sure if you really know the answer?

So, you say that one was too easy? Ok, translate this one:

O rato roeu a rolha da garrafa de rum do Rei da Rússia.

Comment

That's also easy, Zealot: una rata roe el tapon de la garrafa de ron del rey de Russia

Comment

Ok, now translate this one to english:

Se não te portas bem, estás aqui estás a levar porrada!

Comment

yeah, behave well, Zealot, behave well!

Comment

Wanna see the word-by-word translation?

If you don't doors well, you are here you are taking beaten up.

Really weird, huh?

Comment

visigoths en my opinion because esta muy que te ****s y to eso. El que worst (tambien hay que look which is the mas malo) es el the Cuba y la tocadeision del balls de los estadous united que no mejoran sino empeoran el game (ps podrias poner una special unit de avion para poder estrellarse sus dos ciudades?) jeje

Comment

Argueably the greatest designer of all. Celts is my favorite, Vandals is second. It was in some ways very similar to my barbarian invasion of Britian Scenario "The Lost Island". War of Cuba : Al Andulus is NOT one of my favorites but is still quite good. I insist on tweaking graphics, etc. on every Scenario I down load for my my own use. I change very little if anything in Jay Bee's scenarios. I think that says a lot!

Comment

Looks like I was right Jay, Celts is most popular.
                              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

My favourite one is Alba de America. lots of new units, other graphic styles and a great map. I've played all of his other scenarios. They are good but in my opinion not nearly as good as Alba.

Comment

Working...
                                X