Jay Bee's Scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Bee's Scenarios

Everybody loves a poll so here's a new one: What's your favorite Jay Bee scenario? I can only fit 10 in the poll, so "Spanish pride" will be cut, but it's really a mod pack, so that's that. My favorite is "Of Celts and Iberians", followed closely by "Al-Andulas". As most of you guys know, I love history, and am into Roman history, so Celts is a natural for me. So let's here it boys, what's yours, and why?
    Celts and Iberians
    32.56%
    Visigoths
    4.65%
    Al-Andalus
    13.95%
    Grenada
    0.00%
    Alba America
    13.95%
    Philip II
    4.65%
    Mexeco
    2.33%
    Eldorado
    9.30%
    War of Cuba
    11.63%
    Civil War
    6.98%
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Mine is Al-Andalus, you probably have heard me saying it before... It's not just because of the medieval thematics, it's also for the gameplay (to me, it's the prfect mix between conquest and empire-building/management... I just love it, especially to play it as the Aragonese...

My second choice would be Age of Thunder. BTW, Chris, it seems like you actually voted for Age of Thunder n the poll, or has anyone else already voted?
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

I voted for celts..

Not me, Juan. Just as I posted this, I got a PM and was off answering it before I voted. I just put in mine for Celts and Iberians.
      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Thunderous!

It's Phillip II for me; Well-researched, great map, superlative unit mix, good civ choices, beautiful graphics, and perfect period.

Salutations,
        Exile
        Lost in America.
        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
        "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

I agree with Fiera: Al Andalus

PS: I'm having problems to post, sometimes when I post, the screen gets blank & done and my post never appear (I hate to write twice the same, i'm not sure if this post is going to be posted)

Comment

I´ve tried to vote for Alba but I don´t know if I did it right

Alba was the second scenario that I´ve ever played,
            the first one was search for el dorado

it´s been a year now

I like the exploring trading, building roads, and fightings european powers and the indians
            Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
            Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
            miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Too, my favourite is Al-Andalus I think that Philip II is very good.

I love make a Reconquista diferent, Aragon destroying and racing Seville or Cordobe, heheheehe I think that the only scenario I have played a lot of time without get boring.

Comment

So you finally did it, uh?

I can't vote cos my favorite was not included Yes, my personal fave is Spanish Pride, the first modpackish scen, nation-based scen ever released. Maybe I should post on this in the SLeague thread (breakthrus & whatever). It's a pity that no one continued and/or adapted this idea to other scens.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiera My second choice would be Age of Thunder. BTW, Chris, it seems like you actually voted for Age of Thunder n the poll, or has anyone else already voted?
                  I voted for Philip II
                  I was kind of suprised to find that my vote counted as 100%
                  No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Vote the Visigoths

In case you are you are wondering who voted for the Visigoths scenario-it was me! The work that went into it and the Plague event is really good-it inspired me to make the Age of Alexius scenario. Well Done Jay Bee!
                    MRP

Comment

Voted for Celts and Iberians. Al Andalus is the second best for me

I loved the start (as Roman) of Celts and Iberians when your Legions start moving southwards on the coast, and then the reinforcements that came with the Carthago Nova event
                      Blah

Comment

Chris, see the trend that I talked to you about? No clear favorite.

Comment

Don't say "I told you so"

Originally posted by Jay Bee
                          Chris, see the trend that I talked to you about? No clear favorite.
                          Yes, I know. But admit it, you like that we are praising your work!

Comment

Comment

The next poll will be your least favorite Jay bee Scenario.

Comment

Working...
                              X