Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. Let's continue with this!

Comment

Send me the right file, I will play it and send it along forthwith.

Exile
      Lost in America.
      "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
      "or a very good liar." --Stefu
      "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

The correct file has been sent your way, Exile! Let's get this sucker rolling!

------------------
        All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

File sent to El. Hunting many buffalo. Brave warriors being slain. Squaws preparing hot dog. Harder times will come. Sitting Bee has spoken.

Comment

uuuuuuummmmmmmmmm

Where is the file?? I want to play

Comment

Black clouds above in the blue sky. File lost in the woods. Braves losing their patience. Sitting Bee still hunting in the holy grounds.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Jay Bee on 05-03-2001 10:06 AM
                Black clouds above in the blue sky. File lost in the woods.

Either that or Hogfather hasn't been online yet ot receive the file
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Chingachook of Iroquois must take ginseng tablet in future. Tablets for memory seem to be failing Chingachgook.

Braves sent to local chemist to buy ginseng tablets for Chingachgook of the Iroquois.

Comment

I am pleased to aknowladge that a royal marriage has been formed with Spain, the Dauphine has married a Spanish princess!
                    For the future our great nations can be expected to be atleast helpfull towards eachother talks whit my Spanish counterpart has been initiated but since I fear that my personal log might not be totaly safe (when I last opened this book the lock was broken and I am certain somehow someone is reporting what I write to the other rulers of Europe, maybe I am just being paraniod but I'd better be carefull).
                    A war whit the Netherlands has been initiated (by some millitary hotheads acting on thier own initiative) but the stadtholder shouldn't feel too treathed (yet).
                    A plea for help has been recieved from the Scots in the far north of England and a fleet loaded whit troups have been sent towards Aberdeen (I don't want a war whit the english for the time being and I will thus only fight thier supporters in Scotland).

Personal log of Henri
                    first minister of France

Comment

The game continue

The Spanish have finally reunited all the peninsula, Porto has finally fallen under Spanish hands, a Portuguese nobleman has been named as Vicerroy in Lisbon, the Spanish Court don´t want more problems with their Iberian brothers.
                      The war against Berbers pirates go well, Spanish troops soon destroy the moorish pillages.
                      The war agaisnt the devilish Ducth has some problems in Netherlands, Atwerp is being siegued and but we have conquest their possesions in Curaçao islands, after the raid of English pirate Morgan, the city of Willemstadt was free of enemies and was ocuppied by Spanish troops. the city was renamed with a most catholic name: San Dijuelo.
                      The beautifulest princess of he kingdom, Cristina (es esta la infanta fea de cojones o es la otra???), has been given in marriage to the French king, the two nations will look for common interests in Europe and in The Americas.

file sent

[This message has been edited by kIndal (edited May 05, 2001).]

Comment

Stuyvesant's treacherous malingering has cost the United Provinces her colonies in North America. If caught, this miscreant will be summarily hanged! Our redoubled efforts in the Spanish Netherlands have been rewarded, however, with the seizure of Antwerp and the destruction of the Spanish plunderers there. The Stadtholder is readying a campaign against Liege, eager to seize the cannon works that are located in that town.

The Stadtholder,
                        (Exile)
                        file sent to JB
                        Lost in America.
                        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                        "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Ambush in the woods. Two braves killed. Great Spirit cries for revenge. Another of our tepees at risk of suffering. Sitting Bee must stop hunting White Buffalo.

PS. File sent to El

Comment

The year of our lord, 1662. Many great and wonderous things have happened to both myself, and to my beloved country, England. I will speak on my greatest triumph, winning the hand of the lovely Barbara Levins, who I have known all of my life. She has accepted my hand in holy matrimony, and this last spring, we have been joined before god, and in this, all my prayers have been answered, for no man can no greater joy then to walk through life with his beloved by his side. Many great things have happened for England. From the new world, comes the news of a great victory over the Dutch, the town of Nieuw Amsterdam has been surrendered by it's weak leader, Peter Styvasant, and has been renamed in honor of our fine duke, so it is now known as New York. The Dutch outpost of Fort Orange was also taken, and burned to the ground. With these victories, Holland has sued for peace, and we have accepted, so this war is now over, and I thank god for it. On the northern marches, the last two Scottish outposts, Ballachulish and Aberdeen have fallen! Many a brave Englishmen gave his life to accomplish this, and we are all pleased and proud of it. Our king would like to know why France has sent men and materials into the North Sea, and has said that we would resist any French invasion with the utmost vigour. So many fine things in only one year. England is truly blessed. The journel of Christopher Sarn.<>File sent to Exile(holland).

------------------
                            All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Message of a great victory was received at the royal court today!
                              The rouge city of Monnaco has fallen to the mighty French armies!
                              Vive Le Roi!!!
                              Vive Le Roi!!!

Personal log of Henri
                              first ministerof France

Comment

Working...
                              X