X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by Jay Bee on 04-24-2001 02:31 PM
    Sitting Bee Crazy Bee
    PS. I meant a significant handle change!

And your complaining about El Hogfather after calling yourself that?!!?

------------------
    All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

WARNING!

I have to leave town tomorrow morning and won't be back til Sunday nite. That means I will not be able to command the skilled and fearless Siuox warriors. Please skip my turns (whether it is me or the At that moves at this time does not make much differencere).

When I get back I'll post here so Exile know he has to forward the file again to me.

Sitting Bee has spoken.

PS. cpoulos, those are not really me. I just lent my voice to them.
      [This message has been edited by Jay Bee (edited April 25, 2001).]

Comment

by the way,

my real email address is miguelsana@mixmail.com not @juno.com

maybe I have the file
        Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

Hey guys, it has been three days since the last report here. Henrik or Kindal, have you played your turn? Your friends are waiting.

------------------
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

I keep being sent the wrong save file
            Its titled ColTurn2.net but when I open it I recoqgnice it as my first turn (1661) everything is back where it used to be, I have a cease fire whit the irouquese instead of a peace and I have to trade for native lore again.
            Somewhere someone sent someone the wrong file, I post this here (instead of mailing) becouse I suspect that the file got mixed up earlier.
            No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

When I open ColTurn2.net, I get the second turn played... weird.

Comment

Are you sure?
                Couldnt you have played your first turn again whitout noticing that it was really the first turn, if you got sent the old file...
                Open both your first and second save and compare them, if both says 1661 and you see that your units has moved simmilar then it is your first turn in both cases.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by El Hogfather on 04-24-2001 09:14 PM
                  Chingachgook of the Iroquois speak with Eng-leesh about other white men on ancestral Iroquois lands. Eng-leesh share technology of sticks of fire with Iroquois.

That settles it, I traded the Irouqeese firerarms on my first turn, in exchange of nature lore.
                  You played the same turn twice (probably you received the wrong turn and didnt notice it)

Comment

Then I received the wrong one... I clearly remember destroying a Dutch town the second time (turn 2).

Comment

Did you get the file from Jay Bee?
                      In that case we will have to wait I guess

Comment

DAMMIT!

Considering I destroyed a dutch city...

Comment

Um, I've got no problem with that.

The Stadtholder
                          Lost in America.
                          "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                          "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                          "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Back in town again.

About the problem referred to above. I also had a very strong feeling of deja vu playing the file that Exile sent to me. I had changed a city name in turn 1 (Souix City to Sioux City) and the misspelled name appwared again in turn 2. I guess there is only one possible explanation, but I seemed to ignore it (leading the Sioux is a bit repetitive and monotonous anyway), played the turn (again) and sent it over to Don El.

Sitting Bee has spoken. Now he must return to his holy hunting grounds.

Comment

Come on, guys. Let's get this cleared up. It looks like Exile sent the wrong file. I have the correct turn 2 still on my harddrive. If you need it Exile, tell me, and I will send it. It should not take this long to get this sorted out. If you have the correct save, please send it to Jay Bee, so we can get this game rolling.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X