Colonies III or II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonies III or II?

So, we are going to start a new PBEM game.
    Ok, What of these two scenarios are going to play colonies II or III?
    Members for this play are welcomed: Jay Bee, Henrik, cpoulos.........
    Who play?

I am in. I do not care if it's II or III. But if it's II, I do not have that one Also I do not care which civ to lead, I will crush you all nonetheless

Comment

I have both, but prefer II.

Salutations,
      Exile
      Lost in America.
      "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
      "or a very good liar." --Stefu
      "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

I have none, so could someone e-mail them both to me or post links to them, thank you!

Comment

Colonies III is available at the Spanish Civ Site (of course, of course ). I do not know where to download II from.

Comment

Colonies II is available from the Civ2 Scenario Collection and there is a link at the bottom of the ACS forum page. It is right next to the link for the Spanish Civ2 Site.

Salutations,
            Exile
            Lost in America.
            "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
            "or a very good liar." --Stefu
            "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Exile on 04-21-2001 11:17 AM
              Colonies II is available from the Civ2 Scenario Collection and there is a link at the bottom of the ACS forum page. It is right next to the link for the Spanish Civ2 Site.

Salutations,
              Exile

Here you have the definitive proof that JB is getting prematurely old. I myself uploaded that scenario to the CSC, when I was at the CSC helm, and could not remember it!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur on 04-21-2001 11:40 AM
                I guess that we are done with our pbem game, right?

If you are referefing to the carolus invictissimus then I to think so.
                Jesús has been defeated and a pbem whit only two players seems a little dull.
                Ofcourse we could still continue should you guys want to...
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

As far as unfair, maybe. But it's the only way to get the game moving. Other wise, you have endless debate about sides, and it never gets off the ground. I'm always flexible about sides, but I'm not flexible about people who like to delay and take their time on such matters. PBEM is a long term comitment of at least several months. Some people lose interest, others drop out because they are not doing well, and variuos other reasons. If people except the rules of the game, then it moves foward. This particular game has been under discussion for two months already! It could take another month to decide an alternate method of picking sides, and then another month of actually picking those sides, and on, and on, and on, untill the game never gets played. This way, the game will start on Monday or Tuesday, not two months from now.

------------------
                  All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

ASPAÑA PA´ MI
                    (traslate that I think that no translator will understand it: SPAIN for me)
                    kIndal-> indalito@yahoo.com

I think that we play with normal movement, double the production and allow the diplomacy.

Comment

The one nobody wants for me. spanish@apolyton.net

Resounding NO to doubling anything. The game should be played just as John designed it.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Jay Bee on 04-21-2001 03:07 PM
                        The one nobody wants for me. spanish@apolyton.net

Be carefull whit what you say, you will end up playing the Iroquesee
                        [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited April 22, 2001).]
                        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Iroquese sound fine to me. Weren't those the guys who killed the last of the Mohicans?

seriously, I'd prefere something more.... latino (if there is any -Aztecs or Mayans).
                          [This message has been edited by Jay Bee (edited April 21, 2001).]

Comment

I just took a look at the scenario. These are the tribes, in turn order:[list=1][*]Sioux Jay Bee[*]Iroquois Hogfather[*]French Henrik[*]Spanish Kindal[*]Huron Shaka Naldur[*]English cpoulos[*]United Provinces(Holland) Exile[/list=a]Please make a selection. In "The last of the Mohicans" by James Fenimore Cooper, the tribe that wipes out the Mohicans were named Mingo. The Iroquois is the nearest in the scenario to them.
                            Edit: Happy now, Exile?
                            ------------------
                            All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.

[This message has been edited by cpoulos (edited April 22, 2001).]
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                            X