Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introduction to & Index of Never Ending Stories (NES)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys wanna play please feel free to join our Advanced Hellenistic Era NES
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

The Kingdom of Sicily, Crete, and the Bosporian Greeks are open, if you want to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
        The Kingdom of Sicily, Crete, and the Bosporian Greeks are open, if you want to join.
        help me out are theses stories or stories based upon a civ game?

thx

gramps
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
          What you do is take a nation, and pretend as if you are that nation. You react to other players and the updates of the host. They aren't really "based"on anything.
          hmm..sounds great..now i reckon i go ask in a thread to join?

sounds neat

Comment

off to bed i will check it out thanks loking forward

Comment

Im taking it this doesnt go on anymore?

Comment

Not at all. We have two NES-es running currently. Foolish Icarus's is running a little late, I don't know where he is, but mine (HRE NES) is awaiting Micha's return, who is away for awhile. You're welcome to join mine, and I'm sure foolish would be happy to get a new player for his (assuming he comes back )

We don't have many people in this forum, but it's certainly not dead.
                Lime roots and treachery!
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I'm back since a long loooooong looooooooooooong time.

I'm reading throgh your NES Cyclotron and it looks very nice, so... I'm planning on joining in maybe (although I'm not over reading all of it yet).

It will be awesome to be finally back in NESing

PS: huge greetings to all the old nesers thay might remember me

Saluti
                  "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                  The trick is the doing something else."
                  — Leonardo da Vinci
                  "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                  "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Hey, nice to meet you, and you're more than welcome to join in. Same goes for Gramps and anyone else perusing this forum.
                    Lime roots and treachery!
                    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I found a nice resource for maps.

Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Anyone have the URL for mrmitchell's tough times NES (second thread)? I can only find the first.
                        If I only had a brain...

Comment

Working...
                        X