Dark Ages NES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by appleciders
    Assume no schism, since there wasn't one when it started. Also assume no excommunication, because the Roman player has not declared one.
    There is no Roman player. He decided not to tell anyone that he wasn't playing anymore. Please make it an NPC.

Comment

• Where'd you hear that? Can anyone else confirm that Laurentius is gone?
      "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
      phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
      three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

Where'd you hear that? Can anyone else confirm that Laurentius is gone?
        I heard it from him.

Comment

• Mmk. Consider Rome an NPC, then. Did he give a reason? It's just odd, his last post implied that he'd be continuing.

Comment

Mmk. Consider Rome an NPC, then. Did he give a reason? It's just odd, his last post implied that he'd be continuing.
            He just said he's too busy. Gah, don't get me started...

Comment

• In that case...

To the Italian Empire
              From the Byzantine Empire

I, Basileus Leo IV, Emperor of the Romans, request the cessation of hostilities between us. This war is unproductive for both of us, and I desire a truce. The forces of the Empire shall immediately cease their advances, as per my instructions. I sincerely hope that we can resolve this as fellow Christians, and concentrate our attentions on the infidels that threaten us both.
              Lime roots and treachery!
              "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• OOC: Is there a slim chance to see another update today?
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• No, I'm still lacking orders from BP, Foolish, Lord Nuclear, and a few details from Cyclotron. Plus I gotta write college aplication essays and that's a major drain on my time, second only to scholarship essays, so don't expect an update before next weekend. I will, however, set a deadline for orders at midnight US Western, Friday night.

Comment

• Yes, I need to hand in my orders, they'll be forthcoming.
                    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

a few details from Cyclotron.
                      I'm long-winded.

Comment

• And the Nobel Prize in Understatement goes to (drum roll) Cyclotron!

Comment

• Well, I blame it on you - When I took control, the Empire was fighting on 3 fronts

Comment

• Well? I still need orders from Bipolarbear, Lord Nuclear, and Foolish Icarus.

Comment

• Blast! So gamecube did give orders...this makes my task less likely to succeed, but not really more difficult to organize. Orders will be pmed within the hour
                              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Updates! Come on, you late-order-givers!

Comment

Working...
                                X