Rollcall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollcall

Just like the title says. The Strong will Post, the weak will perish.
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Rollcall for what?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

A team of Superheroes to save the world of NESing in Apolyton!
      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

If you want to save NESing, start doing it in the Other Games forum and make up a name for the game that doesn't include the term NES or Diplomacy.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

That would work?

Comment

Maybe, but you might get some mods who didn't approve... Well, I'm here, but I'm more in the mood for something historical, and with Micha out of town, there doesn't seem to be much chance of the AHENES starting up again.
            "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
            phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
            three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

Originally posted by appleciders
              Maybe, but you might get some mods who didn't approve...

There have been NES games in the other games forum (they just didn't call themselves as such), and really, most of the other forum games played there are hardly different anyways, the mods don't care unless you actually say 'NES' or 'Diplomacy'.

Just fancy it up and there won't be a problem.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'm here.

hmmm...how to save NESing.

Maybe if we offerred certain benfits for certain long term dedicated members, like a cool like little graphic or something.

I'll add something about NESing into my title for kicks.
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Still here although Apolyton dissapoints me a lot in nesing.
                  Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                  Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                  Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

how about a simple NES.
                    No stats, just common sense/reality police rules, basic updates, a map and prose/story description. Outcomes based on precedent, i.e. what you already established by writing about your military/economy etc.

Comment

Lets NES! A simple NES might be the right first step in reviving the scene here..
                      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Yeah, the space NES had a great story but my lazy gland went into overdrive when I saw how involved I figured it would be to play.

The fact about NESing is thatwe all get excited at the start and it lasts for a few pages and then peters off because people just tend to lose interest over time.

This is beginning to happen to the Gnome NES.

I agree that something simple would be good.
                        I think the repsonsibiliy lies in the laps of both the players and the mods.

When one is failing to keep the gmae lively or is out of ideas, it is the job of the other to spice things up.

Comment

what era/setting?

Comment

I'm voting historical, Age of Exploration (1500-1700) or earlier. Preferably earlier. We could do a fall of Rome type thing, just much simpler than the previous one. I'm willing to mod, but I'd have to give up on the gnomes in that case.
                            "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
                            phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
                            three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

I'd like something caveman with the ability to tame dinosaurs, and maybe a Pangea map.

I'm not trying to say something totally flintstones, but rather something new and out of the ordinary.

Comment

Working...
                              X