No announcement yet.

Gnome NES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No; if it takes two to train, it occupies one and trains one.
    "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
    phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
    three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• Originally posted by appleciders
      Does the way military units are created make sense? I expected more questions.
      pretty much makes sense
      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• oh, my orders btw.

ok, 30 gnomes on the project.

40 more on fortification fo the new city.

50 gnomes drafted into the military.

20 gnomes to poll the people about what they would have done within the empire, and other general appeasement.
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• I assume those are your orders from last turn, posted for the reference of others.

Glad to know that the military unit system makes sense; it had been bothering me that elite type gnomes cost just the same as the cannon fodder.

Comment

• yeah....

boy do I feel dumb. sorry.

Comment

• It's fine. Well, any orders, diplomacy, anything? From anyone?

Comment

• soon much plotting I msut do (a day or twos worth) I have to extend my strategy and alter it. The tree gnomes shall rise! (he he we're in trees it hard to rise past that!)

Comment

• GORK All Gnome Gnews All the Arboreal Time!

Attention all P.O.W.A.R.S. citizens!

After the very recent (as in my orders for this turn ooc) relocation of 200 gnomes to Hip-Hop-and-ya-don't-stoppelopolis they have finally elected a leader and decided on a name for their growing John-Kerry's-a-Flip-Floppelopolis.

Their newly elected leader is the hard working, one time blue collar, "son of a guy who made coats from gnome goat nipples", Ted Koppel.

In his honor the gnome-opolis populous named the city after him. Today the giant grass blade was cut and the people of Ted Koppelopolis (Koppelopolis for short [no pun intended there]) were finally allowed back into their city after the giant banners with his face were done being placed just so that they would block the sun when it is setting and gets in your eyes when you're trying to drive and even though its totally not your fault you still got a ticket for hitting that guy anyway.

Special mods have been given to the sappers boiling honey supplies. In order to keep energy costs low, a few of the sappers vats have been replaced with newly speacially sealed vats that keep out disease and when needed the enemy. These new vats store excess waste, and mulch. These new additions to the P.O.W.A.R.S. military will be called Crappers, after what they dump(he he DUMP!).

Tactical Strategy Genius Ted Koppel was quoted as saying, "I want our military to hit the enemy like hell. And ta do so any good military needs to smell so. I don't want invading forces ta think that we 'er gonna be going easy and giving something warm and sweet as instead of pain and suffering.".

Most citizens see this as idiocy but regardless of his intent Democratically Elected Leader (representative really) of Koppelopolis has found a superior method to dealing with the "poo poo problem". Many citizens may remember in the days of old when the at that time leader, Claude Upson, thought that he could solve the problem by secretly slipping the "ingredient" into his "world famous" daiquiris.

But that, like this reporter's relationship with her new EX-boyfriend (bob) is history!

On to happier things.

Many gnomes (50) have been drafted into the military (hopefully that @$$hol3 bob!). And are 20 more are fortifying the new city and solidifying transportation in between the two, so that commerce, stuff, crap and other such vital necessities may be moved with ease.

100 have been deployed.???? In what????

Yes that's all you get to find out, which is just about as much as bob would say about the lipstick I found on his damn shirt collar! I apologize, its just that this reporter is going through a lot of personal trauma right now, and has been spending that past few days in bed watching Lifetime, and eating Fig Gnewtons. But I'm back on my feet. So forgive me if I have a few slips.

Comment

• The moderator would like to commend Bipolarbear on getting his orders in first, and also recommend a short anger-management course for this gnome reporter.

Comment

• How many gnomes are in the BBQ city?
                      I changed my signature

Comment

• So in other news. Morgan "Badass" Freeman announced that he plans to announce plans to announce that he will announce a large athletics ceremony to be held between all of the gnomes in the local area and stuff. This is to be "terror free" (i.e. no bombs or Chinese figure skaters beefed up on 'roids' (steroids not hemorrhoids).

The events will be held VERY SOON (and mod decided). You can begin training your athletes now. The events will be running, swimming, over eating, wrestling, the acorn toss, and the drug test.

Comment

• Orders coming, as soon as I beat down the Obligations Monster in the solar system NES.
                          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• 151 gnomes in the BBQ capital, and 61 (I think) in New BBQ, the one between the Wall Gnomes and POWARS.

The Gnomlympics will be held update after next.
                            Last edited by appleciders; July 1, 2005, 02:56.

Comment

• Nomads:
                              24 gnomes will train 12 archers, 10 of whom will travel to the wall gnomes as part of the 'mercenary' deal. (which should bring the total up to 12 living with the wall gnomes, which is what the deal was, I believe)

10 gnomes will forage

16 gnomes will stay at camp, weave baskets, and have a good time.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

• Wall Gnomes

A new king has been chosen! His royal climberness, King Mika, is now in charge of all internal and external affairs! He will supervise the fullfillment of the treaty with the Nomads (half of their bowgnomes will have dinner with the king each evening, on a rotary basis; The king will approve the food shipments to the nomads himself). We don´t want to look uninterrested in our friends abroad

Brickbane (pop. 274gnm/10ant)
                                All ants shall be sent back to Fata.
                                45 gnomes train 15 axers, another thirty gnomes train 15 slingers. All of those will be sent to Fata City for garrison duty. Watch out for birds!
                                Thirty gnomes work on the rope network. Fourty Gnomes accompany the soldiers to Fata City for resettlement.
                                Twenty-four gnomes train twelve Special Police Forces, called "Walluminati". Three go to each city and start working on public opinion towards the king .
                                The rest shall breed and be happy!

C.A.C. (pop. 194gnm/2psk)
                                Twenty gnomes will construct an enclosure for the pond skaters at the westernmost coast of the Twin Lakes.
                                Six gnomes, riding the two pondskaters, will practise pondskating (better sfae than sorry ) so it becomes less dangerous and new skaters can later rely on experienced trainers... Another 12 gnomes will research applications of ropes to pondskaters for steering and security.
                                30 Gnomes are sent to capture more of those admirable insects. They will equip themselves with ropes and have a guard of 6 slingers and 5 flailers.
                                50 gnomes will fish the lake to provide food for the colonies and the Nomads.
                                60 gnomes shall train ten axers and ten flailers; Fourty gnomes train twenty slingers.
                                The rest shall breed and enjoy life at the Wall community!

Fata City (pop. 86gnm)
                                Twenty gnomes shall search the area for food and harvest as much as they could.
                                Tenty-five gnomes will capture ants.
                                Ten Gnomes will start to work with all available ants (also those from Brickbane), digging trenches around Fata City for defensive purposes.
                                The rest shall breed (and watch out for birds )!
                                Last edited by Micha; July 1, 2005, 07:51.
                                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Working...
                                X