Can certainly give you an awful fright!
    What a sight!
    Chase 'em away!
    Chase 'em away!
    I'm afraid need your aid
    Pink elephants on parade!
    Pink elephants!
    Pink elephants!
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Originally posted by bipolarbear
      I have magical Carthage killing cream, all i need to do is apply the cream lightly to any globe or map that has the word carhtage on it, and voila no more carthage!

How much will you pay me not to use it?

100 Aardmarks

Comment

• The arms of the Egyptians holding their long knives to the throats of their sacrafice victims have begun to tire. While their faith that an update will come does not flag, their flesh is weak and their knives, once glinting with sharpness in the sun, have the beginnings of rust on them from standing out in the rain so long. The victims have long since fainted with anticipation. All pray for the update as soon as possible.
        "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
        phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
        three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• And the Macedonians have grown fat, their flocks and herds dangerously depleted, and their larders nearly bare from all the livestock and foodstuffs they have offered up in sacrifice.
          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Your sacrifices will be remembered!
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
            Let me eat your yummy brain!
            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

• alas and alack

please, do not let us linger in limbo! Give us a clear sign you will be updating or closing. Uncertainty is death

Comment

• I do not intend to close this NES as long as there´s interest, but I cannot update these days because I´m totally out of the ancient era mood...

It´s kind of a writing blockade... I´m really sorry, but I have had that before and thus I know it will be over as quickly as it came. See, I was sitting in front of the computer for two hours trying to complete the update, but the words simply wouldn´t come. It´s been a torture, and that´s certainly not what it should be.

I hope it doesn´t sound too lame...
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

• Start playing R:TW.

Comment

• Okay, I (we, I'm sure) just wanted to know. You could keep the updates purely functional--no embellishement--until you again feel in the mood to write period prose.

Comment

• I'm fine with the break for the moment; I'm involved in a play at the moment and god knows I have no free time, but it closes Sunday and I'm really looking forward to getting this up and running again. Functional updates would be fine with me.

Comment

• And now that I have free time... Nothing.

Comment

• Is it safe to assume this NES has ended?

Comment

• It is safe to assume this NES is delayed. I know not if it will continue anytime soon, so you´re free to commit to any other "wastes of time" if you wish

Comment

Working...
                              X