Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheep
    Which it would automatically rebuild.

Jack by 1944 most factories of importance were underground.
    well i did not say your manfucturing is stop all togather, but what ever ones you got on the surface have been bombed, well not all of them, but many factories.
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Jack: nobody wants to be japan because they always get screwed IMMEDIATELY in these nesses.....

In other news, to stop Giovanni's moanin and groanin, I will take Japan, but first I must say that Canada was an independent nation that sent it's own troops to fight in normandy, and a loss there would have given the Canadians second thoughts about war.

Japan ups production of them little planes we always fly into your stuff with. Mitsubishis I think they are.

VROOOM BLIZZAMMO Japan has sent hordes of planes over china, destroying all defensive structures on China's eastern borders. Japanese foot soldiers are advancing westward like an unstoppable horde. ((hehe I like the word horde))

Japan stops the stupid balloon bomb missions that they've been running, the only casualties of war were two chldren and an old lady.

Japan puts POWs to work building aircraft parts alongside normal factory workers. If the worker says that the POW is putting the part together wrong, they may order the immediate execution of the POW. Additionally, POWs not working at least 2/3 or better speed of the normal worker are being killed via flesh-eating rats.

The result is the Air Force remains the same size, due to the mad Kamikaze action previously expressed.

Japan (purple)
      Ruler: Emperor Metaliturtle
      Army: Huge
      Navy: Large(allthough carriers are gone, need to be rebuilt)
      Air Force: Tiny
      Space Fleet: N/A
      Government: Constitutional Monarchy
      Economy: Stable
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

India

orders:

let Ghandi set up a small Gandhiland in Bangladesh

increase air force

increase army

continue invasion of the USSR

have a batch of Marines to take Sri Lanka

Comment

USSR to Germany:

we will only begin to consider peace when you withdraw from all land the USSR possessed before you invaded

Soviet factories, now in possession of British and U.S. designs for war equipment, have begun to regear to produce any viable weapons that are superior or cheaper or both, and engineers are attempting to mesh Soviet, American, and British designs together in any way advantageous possible. However, the going is slow, and the new designs will not be able to be produced for many months at best. In India the limited forces are ordered to hold as long as possible but draw back if necessary, as the forces necessary to stop them cannot be spared from the German front. When they get to the end of the mountains however they will be told to hold at all costs and at that point forces may be redirected, pending circumstances. Overall production goals remain to commission fleet of hybrid interceptors and heavy bombers, range is not necessary but stopping power is.
          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

i see that no one really wants to be in this NES, everyone is hardly posting in here. IF it does not change by the end of the day I will close this NES.
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

it's overmoderated
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I thought it was going good...And I thought Jack's moderation was going good too...

Comment

I don't want this NES to die! I thnk the level of moderation is perfect (I come from CFC).

Comment

I'd still like to keep going. Moderation levels are good, maybe update a little more often?
                    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

well i can update moreif you guys post more!

Comment

I see that no one is posting moves for their nation, so I declare this NES closed. I guess no one really wants to play a WWII NES.

Comment

What? You can't close it. It just needed some events and such is all. What more orders do you need? Every turn just give an update of battles and such, if there aren't many orders its probably because people are waiting for an outcome or an event. I still think this NES has potential, just needs a boost.

Comment

Well is enought people want to play I will do anther update then and not end this, so post here if you still want your nation or trade it for anther one.

Comment

I still want to play (USSR)

Comment

USA here...

Comment

Working...
                                X