Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to be Arabia

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Whats Germanys stats I may want them?
      Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

First post with new countries will be updated when i get home so I can update the map too.

Nimitz:

Germany (currently white)
        Ruler: ??
        Army: Small
        Navy: Tiny
        Air Force: Tiny
        Government: Democracy
        Economy: Recession
        Industrialization: Very High

Oh, BTW, we have enough people, so I declare this NES to begin now (January 1958)
        Last edited by civman2000; February 5, 2003, 14:07.

Comment

double post
          Last edited by civman2000; February 5, 2003, 14:20.

Comment

Swiss banks begin heavily investing in Russian, Ukranian, German and American companies. Stock Markets around the world begin to rise.

To all nations: The Swiss government confirms its long stance of neutrality. So don;t ask for an alliance.
            Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
            Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
            Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

could i be Madagascar?

civman, owing to the fact that other NES have have been ruined by impossible actions and the like, how are you going to deal with that here?

Comment

January 1958 events
                In India riots between Hindus and Muslims break out. SEveral British officials are killed. Many Indians are calling for open rebellion to gain independence.

Um, I'll moderate things where there's a lot of trouble amd give warnings and suggestions if we start getting unreasonable.

Madagascar (currently white)
                Ruler: ??
                Army: Tiny
                Navy: Small
                Air Force: None
                Government: Republic
                Economy: Stable
                Industrialization: Low

BTW, 1st post is updated.
                Last edited by civman2000; February 5, 2003, 17:21.

Comment

The interim government of Ukraine has been replaced by a strong federated republic/democracy system with pro-market policies but also labor and social equality leanings. All available government funds not needed for basic necessary operations have been redirected into putting people back to work. Ukraine is accepting investment for renovation of industrial capacities of any sort, and welcomes efforts to help us rebuild. The state's intervention in the economy to such a large degree is keeping things inefficient, but the current main goal is employing the populace again in meaningfull jobs and getting the industries competive. Once that has been accomplished the gov will back off some.

Ukraine to all nations:

we would like to trade and exchange investment and open markets to eachother for the benefits of all involved.

to Estonia, Latvia Lithuania, Moldava, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Yugoslavia, Bosnia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia:

we were all recently part of or satellites of the former USSR, now we can be united again, only this time with equal say and autonomy in a system that will make us stronger and more prosperous, but will not limit our freedom in any way, possibly even increase it. Let us join together to create a new power of peace and prosperity.
                  Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

American foreign policy has changed back to one of the isolationist. Trade pacts and investments will carry on as normal but militarily the U.S. will only involve itself when its in our best interests.

The U.S. begins drilling oil in Alaska.

Upgrading Army to Huge: 6 years
                    Upgrading navy to Huge: 6 years

All are welcomed to invest in the US market. and soon oil in Alaska will be open for business.

Comment

OOC: foolish_icarus, not all of the countries you mentioned exist, only Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, ROmania, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Yugoslavia, and Czechoslovakia as one country. Furthermore, Yugoslavia was never a satellite of the USSR and sided with the US in the war.

Bulgaria, Romania, and Poland to Ukraine: We would like to join such an organization.

Hungary and Czechoslovakia to Ukraine: Hmmm...maybe, we might join later buyt not immediately.

Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to Ukraine: We will never again take chances with losing our full independence. Sorry, but no.

Comment

Internal actions in the British empire: In Responce to the roits erupting in India the Local government has placed martial law into effect. This will be repealed when the area has calmed sufficently to allow the Natives of the area to vote which course they would prefer. Using advancements in flight the british airforce has begun a project of Advanced Jet Propulsion. Also To repair the damages of war the government has begun a massive recontruction project that is estiamated to take six years at the least. Also, after these internal improvements are done the peoples living in the colonies shall be allowed to choose the course of their nations.

Comment

To the United States: Since you are closer to our canadian properties perhaps you can provide them with more effiecent aid then we in Britian can do.

Comment

Iran to Kazakstan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Turkey, Jordan, Kuwait, and Syria: Let's put all of our differences aside and join together in a grand Southwest Asian Alliance, so that we may all become powerful.

Comment

The russian bear sleeps... for now
                              Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals....except the weasel -Homer
                              Who's up for some scroungin'? -Homer

Comment

i like to be china
                                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Working...
                                X