No announcement yet.

Dip 55: Hagakure Diplomacy Spring 1584 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well good for you Defiant. I'm glad that you have the luxury to drop and run any game that you wish. Thanks for thinking of the rest of us. You have time to boast of your non-accomplishments ad-nauseum here, but you cannot meet your obligations. You also dumped CGN Dip, which you brought to ADC. Nice leadership by example. Again, the CURRENT EVENTS are that you are quitting on games unless it suits your fancy.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Well I did do them a favor for a while with CGN and Orange said he had someone else to do it so I gave it back, the game could have died with no GM at all picking it up. There is that point of which to look at it, but of coarse you wouldn't look at that side and I didn't see you jumping at the bit to pick it up for the dip super loyal advocate that you are.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Oooooooo! Cat fight! Hisssssss!

*grabs popcorn and coke*

Comment

Ohhhh Hoggy boy, I don't think you want to get in this, Ruffhaus8 will have a field day with you.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Now MDR is back, I will try to get this game going again. I will adjudicate as soon as I have MDR's orders in - I have orders from the other two, but if you have revisions, get them in ASAP please...
            Cheers
            "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Working...
            X