No announcement yet.

Dip 55: Hagakure Diplomacy Spring 1584 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My orders have never been late in this game, you can check with the GM, and as for your second thought, "if the dog wouldn't have stopped to take a piss, he would have caught the rabbit, too"
    So you see, your point is moot.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

No my point is still entirely valid. You cannot meet the victory conditions of the game. All the crowing that you wish to do about beating up on players who abandoned the game is unimpressive.

You orders have been late. We've been waiting on you more than once. Of course since you're doing well in this game, you do tend to be a little more timely with things here, eh?
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Crapola Sir,
        Show me a place where my orders have been later than due date plus 24, which is the standard, don't accuse and not back it up, also, sure I beat up on Hoggy but I have been kicking your ass also.
        Yes MDR NMR'd once, and that was unfortunate and I heard you were late last time those things happen in games. Moves are moves and I never complain about not winning cause some other player doesn't turn in his moves. When I win I prefer to win against opponents at their best but if the NMR occurs what am I supposed to do, give back the SC. You have had your fair share of NMR SC's like anyone else, so don't be throwing that around.
        This map is unique in that it asks for 67% of the SC's for a solo, all others I have played have been 51% and in this game as stated by the GM, there can be only winner, which it stated in the beginning of the game. I have already met the standard SC count for a majority, so whether I get the next two SC's or not really doesn't matter since there can only be one winner in this game.
        Once again your point is moot on a stalemate or not, too late in the game.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FYI, I got my ass beat in African and never let up on moves same as in SAS and oh ya, who GM'd that one, YOU. So don't insinuate that I only hand in moves when I am winning, I take my licks like everybody else.

Comment

It's not a moot point. You cannot meet the victory conditons of the variant. Of course we can always wait around for another NMR.

And I'm not complaining. I'm calling you out on your ridiculous boasting. Any fool could have walked into undefended centers. Any centers that you too from me were those that Larry was frantically trying to throw away to spite you, not positions along my lines.

All significant progress you made in this game came from opponent NMRs. You know it. Admit it. I'm not complaining about it. It's part of the game. I'm chiding you because you are bragging about beating up nations that didn't turn in orders.

If and when you 'win' this game, you can brag all you want. The fact is that you are not going to take centers from me, and it's unlikely that you will meet the established victory conditions of the variant.
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

And I'm insinuating that you quit games that you are getting beat in, because you did. Just like half of the playersin the club lately, you start losing a game and all of a sudden you're too busy to play.

Comment

One case does not make a trend and in that specific case it had nothing to do with my schedule, which by the way is hectic right now, thanks for asking, but rather a problem with the GM attitude towards my NMR. YES, I NMR'd in that game and he has reminded me before to get my moves in that game, I just couldn't get into that game but in another game I was GM'ing he was consistently late and I gave him warnings and allowed time for him, AND I GOT NO GM KINDNESS FROM HIM. He called me loser and a low life so I quit just like a child does. But Mr. Ruffhaus8 that is the only game that you saw me quit playing.

Comment

Man ****zu,
                  you have such a short memory, the best move in this whole game was the unforseen stab, it was outstanding. Of coarse you call it undefended SC's, much like the ones you took off of Napoleon in one of the earlier world dip games, was that a specatacular move or just moving into undefended SC's,hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                  be careful of the tactics you criticize, they just might be your own.

Comment

The victory conditions stated in the beginning of the game is 67% of the SC's but with a little quirk the that quirk is, there can be only one Shogun, so under those conditions, yes I can win within the victory conditions and I am not so sure that I can't get the two SC's need to fulfill the 67% SC's needed. Without NMR's smart guy!

Comment

No short memory here. The two key turns in this game had you making offensives and having the good fortune to have the pending victim NMR. That's what I mean by 'undefended'. I'm not criticizing the stabs. I'm laughing at the nerve that it takes to brag about rolling over players that didn't turn in moves.

Part of winning is capatalizing on good fortune when it comes your way. No Dip game is won without some good luck here and there. Good for you for taking advantage of it. Shame on you for calling good fortune tactical or diplomatic genious.

As for the victory conditions. They are what they are. If you want an asterisk next to you name on this, then fine. You won't get centers from me. And I'm not conceeding. Bring it! Maybe I'll sleep through a deadline and you can break my lines...

Comment

No problem, you can sleep, be awake, be absent minded, or be on the ****ter when you do your moves, it doesn't matter, I will run you over.
                        I did alot of dipping in this game, so you can give me an "*" or whatever you like, it counts in the win column baby.
                        I will reserve the strategy for my EOG, if it was that easy even you could have won then.

And you are doing alot of whining in this game.

Comment

At least I didn't quit. You can herald yourself till the cows come home. You didn't do sh!t in this game but take advantage of NMRs. If you feel like a genius cause of that, good for you. It sure doesn't show elsewhere when people turn in their moves.

Comment

Now is that a fact, hhmmmmm
                            ADCT, going pretty well
                            Dip 50, you are about to get tossed out of Kam, and you have benefitted from NMR's more than I.
                            Frontier, you are going to run into a wall, NMR's worked well for you in that game, my neighbors are turning in their moves.
                            Lion, I am holding my own.
                            You should keep up with current events, aren't you late for some important meeting tonight?

Comment

So since you're feeling confident about those games, you won't be quitting on us in them then? Or is it just when things turn sour that you get 'busy'?

Comment

Again Mr. Ruffhaus8 check current events I only quit playing, hell I forgot the name of it now, Reismark's game because of Reismark as stated earlier not because of my busy schedule, please read the entire post. Only game I am in trouble in is Lion and I will stick it out in that one to do my very best to get you crushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X