ACS Dip 65: Medieval Diplomacy Winter 1002 Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS Dip 65: Medieval Diplomacy Winter 1002 Orders

My apologies for the delay in posting these, but unlike most of you, I worked through my spring break... and some people didn't even get their things in. Focus, people, focus!

BYZANTINE EMPIRE [Laser]

DISBAND A Izm

DENMARK [orange]

BUILD A Nor

ENGLAND [Charger]

BUILD F Yor

MUSLIM ARABS [Defiant]

NO DISBAND RECEIVED
    By rule, F Sao is disbanded

POLAND [Gerwald]

BUILD A War

SPAIN [RUFFHAUS8]

BUILD F Bar

SWEDEN & FINLAND [Chris Wilkinson]

NO DISBAND RECEIVED
    By rule, F Gob is disbanded

For those of you curious as to just how I determined the required disbands for our two slackers... disbands are determined by the GM, according to a set convention, if disbands are not received by the deadline. The farthest unit from a controlled SC (not necessarily your home ones) is disbanded. If there is more than one unit that is equidistant from a controlled SC, fleets are disbanded before armies. If all the units equidistant from the controlled SCs are of the same type, the one in the territory that comes first lexicographically (in alphabetical order) is disbanded first.

In Defiant's case, he had two fleets that were equally far from his SCs in Sao and Wme. The fleet in Sao was disbanded because (obviously) S comes before W in the alphabet. In Chris' case, F Gob was his only unit that was not in a SC (and, in all likelihood, the one he would've disbanded had he BOTHERED TO GET THEM IN).

Since it's been so long since we had a decent turn, I'm going to give you guys until April 8th (that's next Monday) to get Spring moves in. I will not wait as long to adjudicate this time and I will send Deputy Sheriff Orange after any stragglers, so don't be late.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

The Poles need a colorful map, please.

Comment

Map: www.angelfire.com/rpg2/orange/W1002.gif (copy and paste URL into new browser window)
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
      X