Dip 50, Imp3 - NEEDS A NEW FRANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defiant:

Concede - is what you will do to me when I land that army in Kamchakta!

Conceit - is the attitude that I will take with you after showing you for the umpteenth time how this game is played.

Dude, if you are planning to insult me, at least use the proper word.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

MDR: Will you be adjudicating the Fall turn before departing for vacation? If not could you send what orders you have to the temporary GM?

And in this case, maybe orange would make the better replacement France, because Du Chateau can GM. Just an idea, and I don't mean to be volunteering Du_Chat to take on anothe global game GMing duties....
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Hey Dude yourself,
        That is why it took you so long to respond, you had to look it up. I used the right word just mis-spelled it.

And you tried Kam once and got your ass kicked, even if you do make it, it would be a short lived stay, you would have to commit too many troops to maintain your position and just like France, you will slowly but surely concede to the might Chinese.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Nah, let Du play. He seems to run a lot of games on this site, let's give him a chance to get some licks in, too. Besides, I wouldn't want to force on him the logistical nightmare of running two Imp3 games at once, even if it's only for roughly a month.
          "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
          -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

As for orders, if we get a temp GM before the 12th, I'll send them across. Otherwise, you'll have to resubmit them. That shouldn't be too hard, since they're in your email histories.

Defiant, I believe the correct phrase would be "you will slowly but surely conced to the might _of the_ Chinese."

You see, as a diplomat, not only must you spell your words properly, you must also construct your sentences properly.

Let's see if HDS will jump all over this one...

Comment

Geeee thanks for jumping on the "lets hit Defiant with semantics" day. Your phrase is also correct, but the context I meant it in was mighty Chinese, I only forgot the "y", just typing too fast.

I didnt' no we wear righting Englesh turm pappers hear.
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

I was just messing with you...but you seemed to have missed my own spelling error. Check what I wrote again to see if you can find it. It should be pretty obvious.

Comment

MDR, poor old Defiant couldn't spell the word right the first time. You think he's really gonna catch it this time around?

Okay, fine by me if Du plays the Frenchies. Although I don't see a temporary GM stepping in at all here. We can ask SnowFire or Berzerker, but they would really be the only option UNLESS Victor wants redeem himself...

Comment

Why only Berzerker or Snowfire, both of whom most likely will not do it?

MDR, easy enough conced

Comment

I just speculated that those are the only folks who have GM'd a large map like this before. If you have someone in mind, great....

Comment

Anyone who's willing to take up the challenge until I get back is fine by me.

Comment

I don't have the time in the next month to do the diplomacy that would save my ass, much less GM a game this big. Two weeks from Sunday, I'm going skiing in Mammoth, CA. That's so far from civilization, it's not funny. I hardly believe that I could adjudicate dip moves, considering I'm not even sure I'll have an internet connection. (I'm leaning towards yes, but I can't guarantee that I'll have access to my e-mail (my dad's laptop is just crappy that way)).
                          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by MDR
                            As for orders, if we get a temp GM before the 12th, I'll send them across. Otherwise, you'll have to resubmit them. That shouldn't be too hard, since they're in your email histories.

Defiant, I believe the correct phrase would be "you will slowly but surely conced to the might _of the_ Chinese."

You see, as a diplomat, not only must you spell your words properly, you must also construct your sentences properly.

Let's see if HDS will jump all over this one...
                            I choose not to "conced" to you the satisfaction. Illiteracy is a burden that your soul must bear, not mine.

Damn pencil won't make the swishy-edit marks on the screen. . .grrr. . .
                            His Divine Shadow
                            zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Working...
                            X