No announcement yet.

Frontier Imperial Dip 1 Spring 1861 moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get some idea of exactly what is going on with Russia? For three consective turns there's been no one to negotiate with at all. And yet orders for the country keep mysteriously getting turned in while Holland NMRs. I'm losing a supply center to a ghost player this year, while France and England are feasting on Holland's inactivity...

CONSISTENCY!
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I agree. Either everyone NMRs or everyone gets a replacement. Not fair

I'm sensing another extention :sigh:
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Since I have not receive moves from half the countries moves and still no Russia player, moves are extended to Thursday at 5:30 PM PST. This because of Tuesday's release of Civ III, and Wednesday being Halloween

Comment

Well, before the release of Civ III, I shouldn't be too difficult to get a hold of. After Civ III, I'll be doing something I haven't done in three years...pulling all nighters gaming and hoping I can survive class the next day.
          "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
          -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Working...
          X