• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I now have ICQ, my number is 86239597.
    What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

The link to the map isn't working....
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

For the map, click on the link with the right-hand mouse button, choose "copy shortcut", paste it into the address line and press enter. For some reason, just clicking on the links doesn't work. If you still have problems, let me know.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
        "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Cheers! Managed to get it to work.

And this is my King post...
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Strange coincidence, because the one above was my Prince post

Comment

And I haven't even made my joker post
              Everyone knows that a million to one chance comes up 9 times out of 10.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by ColDark
                And I haven't even made my joker post
                Only 4 more to go then you can play It's a Knockout!

btw - what is a Rechnical Trainer?

Comment

It's a little known, seldom used spelling mistake of Technical Trainer

Terry Pratchett

Comment

RU trying for Emperor or something?

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by ColDark
                      RU trying for Emperor or something?
                      Nah, deity!

I'm a little bit worried as I've sent my turn in twice without receiving a confirmation. This might be because RL has got in the way but I just want to state that I have sent it in on time!

Comment

SITS, I have your orders, don't worry. Hotmail was down yesterday afternoon, so I couldn't check.

Comment

I have been asked for an extension and it has been granted. Deadline is Friday 19 October at 1159 GMT.

Comment

Are the moves supposed to be reported here? *Translation* (NA's too impatient)

Comment

NA, I will post results in a new thread. I finally have all orders in so should post them tonight. Sorry about the delay.

Comment

NP, so when is the next turn due? I'm hopeing not tommorow night

Comment

Working...
                                X