ADCT01 Game C, Spring 1903 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT01 Game C, Spring 1903 Moves

My apologies to El Awrence; I got a letter from him on Thursday saying "No!" However, I didn't receive any moves. So I recommend sending letters to France to both ck as well as EA for the duration of this switch, since it seems EA will be back soon. Perhaps.

Anyway, Italy has decided that if at first you don't succeed, try, try again, and this time made it into the MAO. The Austrian armies played cards while the navy actually left the shore for once. Well, at least one of the navies. Some Russians stopped in for a quick tiddlywink game with the snoozing Austrian soldiers in Galicia, but so did the Hungarian division of the Austrian army, who ended up winning the tournament. The Turkish soldiers had an exciting season running first this way and then the other way and ended up exactly where they started- which was in fact true of the Russians who recieved orders, as well. England has also moved her navies to the Norwegian Sea, "strictly to protect law-abiding Russian fisherman," according to the ambassador. The Russian consulate in Norway declined to comment. Or rather, they didn't so much decline as it was that there was nobody there to comment, having there been a hastily painted "Out to Lunch" sign on the wall for the past few days.

Moves are due on Thursday!
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Spring 1903

Italy (His Divine Shadow)
    A Ven sup. Piedmont
    A Piedmont sup. Ven
    F WMed to Mid-Atl. Ocean
    F Tyr. to WMed

Austria (RUFFHAUS 8)
    F Trieste - Albania
    F Greece - Aegean Sea
    A Bulgaria - hold
    A Serbia supports A Bulgaria - hold
    A Budapest supports A Galicia - hold
    A Galicia - hold

Turkey (Taurus)
    1) A Con to Bul. (*bounce*)
    2) A Arm to Smy. (*bounce*)
    3) F Bla to Sev. (*bounce*)

Russia (Chazzy)
    A-WAR>GAL (*bounce*)
    A-RUM S F-SEV
    F-SEV S A-RUM (*cut*)
    A-SYR>SMY (*bounce*)
    F-NOR HOLD
    A-StP S F-NOR

England (Reismark)
    A Denmark SUPPORT F Sweden (*cut*)
    F Sweden SUPPORT A Denmark
    F Edinburgh-Norwegian Sea
    F North Sea SUPPORT F Edinburgh-Norwegian Sea
    F English Channel SUPPORT French A Belgium

Germany (Coug)
    A Mun - Bur (*bounce*) 1:2
    A Ruh - Bel (*bounce*) 2:2
    A Hol S Ruh - Bel
    F Kie - Den (*bounce*)

France (connorkimbro subbing for El Awrence)
    A Bre > Pic
    A Par > Bur
    A Mar S A Par > Bur
    A Bel S A Par > Bur (*cut*)
    F Spa S F Lyo
    F Lys S F Spa
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Just so you know, if you sent moves to me, you have not recieved a confirmed yet. This is intentional. If you want to know why, look in the OT back a few pages for a thread by me on Win98 driver problems.

Once my real computer is back up and running again, I might actually start recording the orders in a .txt file, when the moves have really been recieved.

In other news, the deadline is extended to Friday, since that's probably the earliest I'll have my real computer running, knowing my luck.

Comment

I was waiting for reismark to talk to me, I sent him several messages asking him to parley!

REISMARK! TALK TO ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
        I was waiting for reismark to talk to me, I sent him several messages asking him to parley!

REISMARK! TALK TO ME!!!

I didn't get any messages from you - the only one who replied to my Spring communiques was Austria

Talk to me now at reismarktq2@hotmail.com - your situation can still be salvaged...
        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Snowie, did you get my moves?

Comment

I wasn't going to send "Recieved" messages to everybody because I thought I could simply post the moves last night. However, I was missing one set. I got an ICQ message today from Taurus saying he'll get them in within 2 hours, so I figured I'm still going to be posting them pretty soon, no need to send confirmations.

Comment

Working...
            X