• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know huh ">

Comment

Bearcat, shut up you primitive boy

And Geography, all territories which you said Poland had in 1000
      "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

Luk...Just shut up.

OK. So me and Roc will take, say, an alliance of maybe 4 Lords and fight it out.

OR

I can take Italy.

------------------
        Almighty ruler and Resident God!!
        Almighty ruler and Resident God!!
        The more you know, the more you realize you dont know - Shep

Comment

Luk what kind of an insult is that? Primitive boy? We over here in the civilized world have elvoved much bteeter jokes. Such as yo mama and such. If that is all you think up to insult me by it is you who are primitive.

Comment

oops, double post
            [This message has been edited by Geography Dan (edited June 06, 2000).]
            -GeoDan

Comment

Roc gets France and Napoleon gets Italy.

Bearcat, if you don't stop being obnoxious I will have no choice but to ban Luk from this thread .

Just kidding, you both need to stop your bickering.

------------------
              -GeoDan, Apolyton Geography Expert
              AKA GeoDude

My E-Mail: Dannyboy@unbounded.com

Come to my forum: Cool History
              -GeoDan

Comment

So, when will the bloodshedding begin you christian dogs? (just kidding Luk, just kidding) I think I'll show the cultivated tolerant Saracens that you never read about in all the knight-books
                Fire and ice and death awaiting. But he was steel, he was steel.

Comment

Sorry, but I quit from this tread, if Bearcat names me Polish Nazi, I can't participate in game with such a stupid man without any historical knowledge
                  "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

I'm sure I have more historical knowledge than you. (Geo you didn't see this )

[This message has been edited by Bearcat (edited June 07, 2000).]

Comment

Well, Luk may be a little firm in his patriotism, but calling hima nazi is a liitle insulting isn't it. Especially since he just called you primitive boy.

Kiss and make up won't you?

Hey Luk, now you'll have a purpose in this game. Reclaim the lands that were stolen from us by some sloppy mapmaker. (I know Geo, you didn't make it)

Comment

I called him a Nazi first. The thing is Luk isn't just firm in his patriotism he is fanatical and very annoying with it. I could do just the same but I don't with you guys. I mean how many times do we need to hear that Poland doesn't have Pomerania and that Germany shouldn't have 3000 tanks. Personally me and Scott are sick of it. And besides I was using Nazi as a synonym.
                        [This message has been edited by Bearcat (edited June 07, 2000).]

Comment

AAARRGGHH!!! This thread is starting to turn into a flame war! Stop it and leave Luk alone or this thread will go down in flames.

------------------
                          AKA GeoDude

-GeoDan

Comment

Is Ireland taken?
                            If not i wish to take control of ireland.

PS I`m new to this so i'll need a lot of help

Comment

So, how many more contestans do we need? I want to take revenge forthe battle of Poitiers(Hey, Luk, come play anyway. Real men (or women) defend their honor on the battlefield.)

Comment

As soon as I get the majority of my end-of-the-schoolyear projects done (probably by Friday afternoon) we can start. Be patient until then, and please try to attract more participants. Thanx.

------------------
                                AKA GeoDude

-GeoDan

Comment

Working...
                                X