No announcement yet.

Really Big Nameless Thread Part VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UK will aid the Iberian Union in whatever way possible and wishes the same friendship that was shared by the former administration to continue with the new.

To China,

Invincible has about 2 months of refit left at which point she will sail to China to be formally and ceremonially turned over to Chinese control

Comment

A small contingent of Chinese forces have landed in Abidjan and taken advantage of the anarchy. Fighting alongside rebels, the government of the Ivory Coast was quickly forced to retreat to Yamoussoukro. Fighting in Ghana is nearing an end as the government is being forced to retreat. Fighting will continue in Ghana with the last remnants of the government forces. Rebels in Liberia are also being supplied with more weapons and are a formidable force now.

OOC: Does the map show me controlling Rhode Island? I'm sorry, I might be blind, or just that Rhode Island is so small, but I just want to look at my nice little territory in the Americas
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Sino-Prussian African Campaign Commences!

Armor formed the vanguard of troops invading the countries of Gabon, Congo, and Equatorial Guinea. Their task was to make these countries more stable and eventually stablize the entire region. Hawk's Claw departed from Cabinda along the coastline and have reached Pointe Noire. During this time, the second Chinese expeditionary force in Africa departed from Cameroon and sliced along the coast through to Libreville. The militaries of these nations have retreated from the coast realizing how undefensible it is due to the naval support from German and Chinese vessels of war. These ships include everything from AEGIS cruisers to missile frigates to submarines as well as air support from German bases. The German colonial forces on the other hand invaded along inland ways. Troops from Cabinda moved northeast and have reached the outskirts of Brazzalville while the government and most of the military retreated inland. A second force coming from Cameroon invaded Congo from the north and have reached Dongou. The militaries of the invaded countries escaped large encirclement and have retreated in fairly good order to the center of the countries. Communications intercepted from the countries indicates that these nations are trying to organize a combined resistance, a move which will make the Chinese and German forces do much more work. The plan for the Sino-Prussian forces seems to be a large pincer movement along the easter border of Congo and the coastlines of Congo, Gabon, and Equatorial Guinea.

To: Britain

Thank you very much. Nice doing business with you. Perhaps we'll do it again sometime.

Comment

June 15-30 2001

CW military purged...aggressive and rogue elements ordered to stand trial for their illegal actions.

CW retracts supership and supertank proposal...international reactions surprised CW leaders...plans scrapped in lieu of new ones.

CW troops to police argentine rear behind brazilian and peruvian troops.

To Germany: We agree to your request for the purchase for the submarines...they will be forwarded to your base in Venezuela fresh from the Norfolk and Savannah shipyards. The price is a mere 15 Billion dollars!!

To UK: We agree to your request for the purchase of the patriot missiles, the price in a mere 5 billion for 100 missiles!!

To Canada: please take our advice and fortify the cities of Winnipeg, Calgary, regina, Banff, Vancouver and Thunder Bay in case your western half should ever be attacked. This will allow you time to defend yourself while our units move in to aid you! Also you may consider fortifying your south eastern area on the south bank of the ST Lawrence river to protect yourself from southern enemies!
          We all know what Sodomy is, but does anyone actually know what Gomorrahmy is? I heard that bible thumpers are nazi hillbillies from Arkansas who crossbred with Martha Stewart and are also the gay lovechildren of Andy Warhol and Godzilla...but i cant remember where...oh wait Satan told me that at my Satan Church "Brainwash Children to be Homosexuals" Convention!

Comment

Someone else can take the SAk...

Comment

OOC - I'm sorry for the OOC post guys but I want Hodad to see this. All right Hodad for one thing I have been around this thread longer than yo uhave. Thus giving me more time to militarize. And my country is a military controlled country. Anyway I did some checking at the CIA Factbook and I came up with this. Peru has more people fit and availabl;e for military service. Add that to Bolivia's. Anyway Peru (in the Thread) has a total of 8,821,925 people available and 5,898,960 fit. Chile on it's own has only 3,968,176 people available and 2,943,206. And I have LMF merecenaries too. And you really think that blowing up your Andes passes is going to help you!? And HsFB didn't you post that you wanted yourselves ignored on weekends after we invaded? Again to everyone else my apologies.

Comment

heheheh I'll take the SAK BT.

Comment

Headlines in Der Spiegel:
                  -Reichschancellor praises Argentina's efforts for true democracy.
                  -German submarine sunk in southeastern Pacific.
                  -Three submarines purchased from the CW.
                  -Sino-German African offensives begin.
                  -German troops invade Benin.

Chile:
                  Explosions lit up the night sky across Chile. German cruise missiles and smart bombs made quick work of Chile's newly completed oil refineries and shipyards. The Germans also struck other important structures across Chile. Other oil refineries, ports, shipyards, docks, bridges, power plants, and radar emplacements were also bombed. German submarines and stealth bombers conducted the strikes quickly, before returning to Venezuela to avoid reprisals.

Secretly, across Germany:
                  Chilean and Argentinian citizens and immigrants living under areas of German control have been seized by the police. Chilean diplomats have also been seized, though the German government has ordered that the Argentinian diplomatic legation be left alone. The Chileans and Argentinians soon found themselves being loaded on trains. The Chileans were sent eastward, to occupied Poland. The Argentinians have been transported to Wiesbaden, where they are to be monitored to prevent any subversive acts. The Argentinian diplomatic legation is free to check on the health, safety, and well-being of its people at any time. The German government assures the Argentinian government that their people will not be harmed, and will be released after hostilities have ended with Chile.

Near Gniezno, in German-occupied Poland:
                  The Chileans were unloaded from their trains like cattle. They were then herded away from the railroad siding, where the train sat, and were forced to march to towards a small village a mile away. The village had been ravaged by bombings during the war and had been abandoned. The Germans had ringed the village with a series of electrified and razor-wire fences, along with several guard towers, to prevent escape.

The Chileans were assembled in the town square, where a German military officer addressed them.

quote:

Welcome to Konzentrationslager 23. You are now guests of the German government. Once hostilities between our two nations have concluded, you will be permitted to return to Chile...

Ausrottungslager 5, near Poznan, German-occupied Poland:
                  The underground facility had been completed exactly as ordered. It was one of many across occupied Poland. All of these facilities had been completed under strict secrecy. Not even orbital satellites would have noticed their construction.

Dispatches from the Foreign Office:
                  To Russia:
                  We stand ready to assist you. We wish to buy another Oscar submarine. Chile will be made to pay the bill.
                  To China:
                  Our forces in Africa are now prepared for the planned offensive. We await your signal.
                  To CW:
                  Your money is on its way.
                  To Italy and the Iberian Union:
                  We are awaiting a convenient time for our ambassadors to meet together to discuss ending the war.
                  To Argentina:
                  We praise your efforts to ensure that there is a true and legal government in Argentina. We ask that you stop all oil exports to Chile.
                  To Chile:
                  We laugh at your pathetic attempts to harm us. We will be compensated for siezed German investments and land in your nation and you will pay for the sinking of our missile submarine.

Comment

OOC: Scott, I already made the battle post
                    Kirk, so Japan is free again...OK

Comment

Peruvian soldiers are heading hell bent for leather to the Chilean border. Although the Chileans have probably already destroyed the mountain passes on our border they are not safe. Our German allies have destroyed Chilean shipyards and oil reseves. The Chileans are arrogant but fragile. Without their allies the Argentines the Chielans will surely fall. Hodad II has no hope for his nation. The only prayer is tosurrender without a battle. However we suspect he will not.

To Argentina - You would be wise to listen to our Brazilain allies. The CW should be coming soon.

To Brazil - Buenos Aires is yours!

Comment

Mao NO!! I meant that I'd add the SAK to my little empire. That's what the hehehe was for

Comment

OOC: Well Kirk, have fun. You'll either have to conquer them or gte a referendum working...

Comment

Well I have a few ideas. Wish to continue over at the OOC thread?

Comment

OOC: Sure, see ya there!

Everyone, sorry

Comment

i'll name my country N.R.A( New. Republic. of Africa.) i will first try to improve my police force. also i would like to make a treaty with captin kirk if you are willing. i could use a alie in Asia.

Comment

Working...
                                X