Really Big Nameless Thread Part VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To: ICE

Excellent! We will immediately organize students and this new program. We will send our leaders of the program to China to work with your leaders, if that is ok with you. Hopefully, we can make it operational by the end of the year!

To: CW

We are starting an international student exchange program with China. Perhaps there is a possibility that we three together can organize such a 'student-ring'. There are possibilities in this arrangement, are there not?
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

To: CR

The heads on our end of the student exchange program are ready to meet with yours. You are invited to Beijing to meet, but you may also wish to us to come to you, we can do it either way.
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

To: ICE

Splendid! Our officials will be in Beijing by the end of the week! They look forward to your genorous hospitality!
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

The African Campaign Continues...

Chinese forces today turned east in Gabon and have reached as far as Ndjole along the Ogooue River. They haven't advanced far as they had to deal with an African attack along their supply lines. Ten thousand African troops attacked along the Ogooue River from the north and south. This forced the main force to divert troops back from their advance. This forced the entire advance to slow down whlie waiting for a large contingent to join with them. To the surprise and frustration of Chinese commanders, the African troops quickly retreated in good order after taking the occupying the supply line for less than twelve hours. This led to a fear that the force was just a diversion so the forces sent to quell their raid were quickly ordered to return. The main African attack, however, never came. Rather, the ten thousand African troops were going to an unknown rallying point along the the southern bend of the Ogooue River. This is a major rallying point for African troops before they make one large thrust for the Congo-Zaire border and into safety in Zaire. This attack was also possible because, as Chiense forces advance further away from the coasts, they lose their naval bombardment support. In the east, German forces continue their advance along the eastern Congo border. They are meeting with stiffer resistance as African troops are being shifted to keep an open corridor to Zaire. The northern contingent advanced only 50 miles today due to a large increase in forces while the southern vanguard was seen 200 miles from their previous positions.

An Imperial Colonial Minister has arrived in Ghana to oversee elections for a General Assembly which is quickly being organized as well as a Colonial Governor. One regular division will be monitoring the election while the second is sent to fight in Ivory Coast. Once a colonial government is established, the current "rebels" in Ghana will be mustered into the Empire forming the Colonial Guard of Ghana. Meanwhile, troops have advanced into Ivory Coast, quickly slicing through to Korhogo while the government forces are fighting in the south. The Ivory Coast government is on the verge of collapse as it has no headquarters anymore because rebels, supplied by the Empire, recently destroyed the Governor's Palace in Yamoussoukro. Once Ivory Coast is put under control, they will become a colony and ruled much like Ghana. In Liberia, the first of three veteran paratrooper divisions from the German Scandanavian Campaign have come flying from German planes right into Monrovia. These forces quickly seized the Presidential Palace, already being sieged by rebel forces. Unfortunately, the Liberian government quickly retreated into the northern regions along with troops loyal to them. Desertion is also helping the Empire as it can now muster new forces into its numbers. With the taking of Monrovia, it signals the relative security of the coastlines of Liberia for Imperial transport vessels. Two other airborne divisions are on their way into Africa and will be there in an estimated two weeks.

Comment

Peruvian soldiers have withdrawn from Argentina into Paraguay. However they are not retreating. By their direction enemy satellites only see them heading back into Peru. General Lopez has scoffed at the puny Chilean attempt to defend themselves and damage Peruvian holdings. The facotires around La Paz weren't absolutely essential to Peruvian defense. Although Peruvian leaders promise that next time the "Great Wall" will stop them. Mass conscriptions are taking place all over Peru and Bolivia. And the offensive in Ecuador is slated to take place. Today 250 miles of Ecuadorian territory was captured in a suprise offensive.

To Germany - We plead to you not to let the Chileans off the hook. What type of democratic leader has the title II attached to his name?

To CW - We wish to negotiate some purchases.

Comment

Two Ming-class submarines depart from port in the ICE to an unknown destination...

Comment

To: Peru

We have been observing your great struggle for freedom. We would like to aid you. We have two Ming-class submarines heading for your coasts. If you wish, they can be yours, for the right price. These Ming-class submarines will protect your coasts very well. We also have 8 USN-LSTs which are available for sale and will greatly increase your ability to project your power. Please contact us if you are interested.

Comment

OOC - Guys you keep saying Peru when I think you mean Chile or Argentina. But if you mean the MRP I'd be very willing to buy those subs.

Comment

According to ScottF, SAK is open and I got it...

Well, I guess that means the struggle for the USSR is over.
                    Lo there do I see my father
                    Lo there do I see my mother
                    and my sisters and my brothers
                    Lo there do I see the line of my people
                    back to the begining
                    Lo they do call to me
                    They bid me take my place among them
                    in the Halls of Valhalla
                    where the brave may live forever

Comment

• Comment

• i'm declaring my country nutral teritory. i will also be oppening a banking system.

Comment

• OOC: Bearcat, you do have Peru right? And you and Brazil are fighting Argentina and Chile (the two Martians ) right? If so, then yes, I mean you.

IC:

To: SAK

It appears that your country is under new leadership. We hope that you will continue past agreements, especially the EADG as well as our agreements in an effort to harness your natural resources.

Comment

• Headlines in Der Spiegel:
                            -Government supports British efforts at election observation.
                            -German populace outraged at Chilean accusations of executions, delegation from the Chinese Embassy tours Chilean internment camp, reports Chilean inhabitants fine.
                            -Sino-German campaign in Africa continues.
                            -German troops occupy major cities in southern Benin, enemy forces flee north or into the southern jungles, total victory expected by General Staff in two months.
                            -Last of the Bismarck-class missile battlecruisers finishes sea trials, all twelve warships now ready to join the fleet.
                            -Last German citizens flee Argentina and Chile, claim that nations are ruled by insane dictators.

Chile:
                            Yet again explosions lit up the night sky across Chile. German cruise missiles and smart bombs pounded Chile's oil refineries, oil storage tanks, and oil fields. It is anticipated that the nation will be soon be gripped with severe fuel shortages despite strict rationing. German submarines and stealth bombers conducted the strikes quickly, before returning to Venezuela to avoid reprisals.

Foreign Office Dispatches:
                            To China:
                            Your paratroops are now enroute to Africa.
                            To Russia:
                            Your payment is on its way. The Chileans will be paying for the submarine eventually.
                            To the NRA:
                            We agree to your generous offer and propose a trade pact.
                            To Peru:
                            In the event that the your Pacific ports are blockaded, we will be glad to permit your grain shipments to be offloaded in Venezuela and shipped into your nation by railroad. (OOC: Did you ever completly occupy Ecuador, so I can add it to the map?)
                            To Chile:
                            Were it not for your continued insults, we would have stopped attacking you long ago, but you have shown us, and the world, that you need a lesson in manners. We do, however, praise your democratic efforts and we hope that the new government will be far less caluss in its foreign policy. Hostilities will cease when you have issued a satisfactory apology and have paid for the German military equipment that you damaged or destroyed.

Comment

• today citizens of the New Republic of Africa flowed into the voting stations to elect a new president. President Selin Akunde of the federalist party was elected into power. she is expected to give her inaguration speech in Cape Town on thursday. the NRA has effectivly made a smooth transition into multiracial, capitalist, democracy. the new banking system will take approximatley two years to institute.

to germany - we would be honored to sign that agreement with you. please consider investing capital in the NRA economy.

to japan - what do you say on the alliance remember our mineral riches and free elections.

Comment

• To: South Africa

We would like to offer trade agreements and peace treaties to you extending a hand of friendship. Many companies here are also eager to invest in your new country, we just alwait the OK from you.

Comment

Working...
                                X