Nostalgia Dip Spring 2010 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I want to know.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

think of it this way...

if the orders were just A Par S A Lyo, A Lyo H, what is A Paris doing? It's holding, but it's also supporting A Lyons. The reason that both can support each other is that they're both supporting the other units hold.

Paris has a strength of two, and Lyons has a strength of two, since both units are supporting the other holding in place. If either is cut, then the other only has itself to hold.

It's completely legal.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

maybe it's the term 'hold' that's throwing everyone off. How about we change up the terminology...

A Paris Supports A Lyons, which isn't moving
        A Lyons Supports A Paris, which isn't moving
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
        X