No announcement yet.

mrmitchell's NES: Tough Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooc: oh well, it did when i tried ii. It's nothing important, just rumsfeld caught lying.

Mexico to ISA:
    A maginoit line is not conclusive evidence for a Mexican invasion of the ISA. Mainly, becasue a Maginot line is not mobile. It's kind of hard to invade a country, unless you can actully move your firepower INTO that country.
    Mexico is not antagonizing. We are looking out for our own personal good. When a much more powerful country to our north is forming alliances with a country that we have had problems with in the past, then we tend to get nervous.
    There is peace at the southern border. The only way that peace wil cease, is if Mexico happens to obtain any information that shows beyond any doubt that the ISA, possibly with aid from, or along with China, is planning to invade Mexico.
    The spy/assasin AEon Flux that may or may not exist, might possibly have been demoted to spy status, maybe.
    The MFA seeks only peace, and will try to keep war from ahppening at all reasonable costs.

Mexico NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexican officials are investing all of the magnificient country's resources into all defensive systems. The media, has ben instructing the citizens of Mexico in basic techniques, as to how to defend, and protect themselves in case of an invasion, or bombing.
    Bomb shelters strong enough to outlast multiple nuclear strikes are being built. The country is preparing for even the worst of biological attacks. Anti-aircraft turrets have been placed on top of many building is cities. The police force has become an extension of the military. The workers in the work camps, basicaly everybody who isn't rich(even more basically he majority of the country), are being educated in how to defend their marvelous country against any foriegn threat.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• France News
      France wishes for peace, not war. Knowing our good relations with both Mexico, and America, perhaps we could negotiate an agreement.

France to ISA
      Mexico's fear is not unfounded. Their previously friendly northern neighbor has turned dictatorial and captured (almost!) all of Canada.

France to Mexico
      You shouldn't become overparanoid of the ISA's actions. We will attempt to set up a meeting so you guys can have more communication.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• ISA to France:
        That would be much appreciated
        ISA to Mexico:
        Please do not panic. We have no plans to invade you (as has been stated several times) we only shall attack those who threaten us and/or really annoy us (like the Canadian Mountees). After all, we haven't even touched Utah, and they rebelled from our glorious nation. A rebellion is the best excuse for a war, you know.

ISA to China and Germany (secret):
        I'm afraid that I am unsure what to do. Should I just attack? Or demand tribute? Or maybe leave them alone until there are no white countries on the map? Advice to your freind, the ISA, would be mutch appreciated.

(/secret)

Sooo...when is the meeting/party?
        If I only had a brain...

Comment

• Mexico to ISA
          A rebellion is the best excuse for a war, you know.
          Yes, we know. Cuba knows too.

Mexico to world
          We aren't becoming paranoid of any specific nations actions. We stopped training the citizens, after all, that could lead to a revolt. But we are just creating a safe society for our citizens. We have lowered our "Yogurt Flavor of the Month terror alert level" to "tapioca" as compared to the "Creamy Tangerine" that it was at last month.

Comment

• LOL, I think tapioca should be like defcon 4 or something! Very dangerous stuff
            If I only had a brain...

Comment

• I think defcon 4 is actually the second lowest setting, and defcon 1 is the highest. Not to be snooty or anything.

Comment

• Hmm...always thought it was the other way around...oh well. You can't rely on old war movies for anything
                If I only had a brain...

Comment

• Ya, I think I heard it on the History channel. Its not important, what is important though is...

Mexico News!!! Fun for the whole family, OR ELSE!

Mexico has cut a majority of its funding to the space prgram, which means that the deck and pool which were being built fot the backyard of the shack will have to be put on the "wish list" until next year.
                  Mexico to France
                  So we were going to have a meeting or something? The MFA would like to again send Morgan Freman as keynote speaker. Just look at that face. He just eminates peace. How could you not love this guy?(answer: you're a white supremacist)

Attached Files

Comment

• Oh, by the way, the file is another picture of the diplomatic genius, Morgan Freeman. Its not a virus or anything nasty like that.

Comment

• Russia to Germany :

Agreed. We will begin the transfer as outlined.
                      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• CHINA to RUSSIA:
                        The Chinese people condemn your blatant overcharging of the Kaliningrad territory which rightfully belongs to Germany
                        Perhaps you should return everything you stolen in exchange for almost leaving Kaliningrad?
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Mexico takes no stance on the Russia-Germany deal, unless swayed by economic aid. wink wink.

Comment

• ooc: So could I hypothetically mind you expand mexico's size 5000% if I somehow had enough money??? Not like if I bought whole countries, but if I bought parts of countries.

Would anybody like to sell Israel to MExico?

Mexico to ISA
                            How attached are you to Hawaii?

Comment

• OOC:
                              Land purchases today can only happen if one of two conditions are true, better if both are true:
                              - The "salesman" country badly need money
                              - The buying country has claims on the land

If someone, let´s say France, invaded your country, totally crushed any resistance and then cripple it to half of its former size, personally annexing your old capital, then you would have claims on these territories and probably (a few decades later) could offer to buy them back if France wouldn´t return them anyway as a courtesy.
                              Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                              Let me eat your yummy brain!
                              "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Treaty of Kaliningrad
                                • (1) Germany transfers an amount of 5 EP to Russia
                                • (2) Germany grants Russia a naval base at Kaliningrad
                                • (3) Russia is granted "favoured nation" status when it comes to exports, sales or usage rights in that area
                                • (4) Each and every citizen may chose whether to move somewhere else at Germany´s cost or to stay and witness the "Wonder of Kaliningrad" that is to come
                                • (5) Those who want to leave are paid a good sum for the privat land they may own
                                • The points (2) and (3) are enacted and renewable after 40 years from the day of handover
                                Orders
                                - Wire 5 Economic Points to Russia
                                - Pay those Kaliningrad citizens that want to leave (7 EP)
                                - Wait for the "vacation" of the city

Germany

Economy 34 (-12, purchase of Kaliningrad)
                                Army 56 (+1 army reform and draft)
                                Navy 21 (+1 growing)
                                Air 55 (+1 growing)
                                Discontent 32 (-15, Eastern restorement policy *very* popular)
                                Infrastructure 93 (+3, Kaliningrad aquisition demands new supply routes)
                                Education 93 (+1, continuing improvement due to school reform)

GOVERNMENT
                                Dictatorship;
                                Kanzler Edmund Stoiber, Right-wing Conservatives.
                                No elections planned
                                Last edited by Micha; March 24, 2004, 10:42.
                                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Working...
                                X