Where have all the NESers gone too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the NESers gone too?

Hey were are you guys? We had some pretty good NES going here at apolyton, and then everyone left? We should look at CFC as an example of how we should do NES and how active it is.

Come on back everyone!!!
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

They died.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Comment

been busy. Plus we don't have enough people to support limited moderated NESes. We should go back to the unclosable continuous (non-update) model.
        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

i'm waiting and willing...

Comment

So what do you all say to reopening one or two of the NESes that died too young, running them on an x-years-per-day basis? Participation can only go up from here.
            Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

I concur

Comment

in the land of the blind
                ...the one eyed man is king

Comment

yep

Comment

I would like that. So anyone got any ideas for such a NES? Also who would play?
                    Donate to the American Red Cross.
                    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

well, tassadar's or nuclear master's come to mind...or would someone prefer to make one?

Comment

I'm good for whatever...

Comment

okay then. Since Tassadar has already given his consent, I suggest we try for a revival of his NES as soon as the holidays end. Three likely restart places:
                          1. Just before Tassadar's last update
                          2. Just before USNA declared war on Arabia
                          2. Just before the update where "Shanghai selected for Olympics... President Thomas Leaks Info to Media - Arabia and USNA Bombed Terrorists...Attempted Cuban Invasion Ends in FAILURE!...etc."

Comment

I don't recall ever giving my consent.
                            Not that i would withold it. Go ahead. It's just I never gave it
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Ok. Have fun
                              But I am no longer going to supply any updates. You can, if you want, control everyone and do the updates but I would find that quite boring
                              granted, it wasn't directed at me, but still...

Comment

Working...
                              X