Where have all the NESers gone too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was sarcasm directed towards Micha
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Why don't we use the GDNES3? It was really good and quite active until Giovanni stopped updating it (ahem).

Comment

I have no preference, any will work
        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Forum, AWAKE!
          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Well, I left NESing here in favor of CFC because there were more people and NESes there and because I really didn't like the unmoderated/no update/continuous NESes here.

But, I guess I'd help in a NES revival here...

...even if I do have to work with that Colts fan.

Comment

Comment

To hell, i hope

NES sucks, Diplomacy rocks!

Play a game with actual rules, guys
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                  To hell, i hope

NES sucks, Diplomacy rocks!

Play a game with actual rules, guys
                  Ya know, I'd love to. However....

ME: How do you play diplomacy?
                  PERSON 1: Too difficult to explain.
                  PERSON 2: Too difficult to explain.
                  PERSON 3: Too difficult to explain.
                  PERSON 4: Too difficult to explain.
                  PERSON 5: Too difficult to explain.
                  PERSON 6: Too difficult to explain.
                  ORANGE: Will you guys PLEASE start playing DIPLOMACY?! Sheesh......

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

You guys need rules because you lack inspiration and self control. The NES is the paramount of creativity and interaction.

When its actually running, of course.

Comment

I think I will start an unmoded NES here in a couple of days. I am not sure what it should be based on, so what are some of your ideas? Also who would join?
                      Donate to the American Red Cross.
                      Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

hmmm... Post apocalyptic? Modern World? Renaissance/ European exploration? Ancient or classical world?
                        Whatever suits your fancy.

Comment

Comrade - I'd be more than happy to explain it to you PM me and I'll send you some good links and an explanation.
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

To be perfectly honest with you, I went here: www.tb3.org.uk.

I'm game for some of the good old days though. I would advocate GDNES 3, but as I recall I was getting my butt kicked as France near the end.

Modern or post-modern, I should say. Though I don't really mind doing something else.
                            "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                            Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

actually there has been a GDNES 3. Quite sucessful, too.

But I couldn't stand this silence anymore, and have started a new NES, as a sort of intermediate step until this forum gets going again.

Comment

Damnit, Where is everyone that said they were "ready"?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X