I'm willing to judge a Diplomacy game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

six people have signed up so far.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The original colonial map looks most intresting to me

srry stf
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

well the colonial map isn't too balanced, Turkey and France get the shaft pretty hard...
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

France? Is there another colonial map than the one with asian nations turkey,japan,china,russia,india,indonesia?,vietnam ?
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Vietnam is french ruled.

Comment

I like Stefu's map. Just needs a touch more fine-tuning before we play it.
              As orange said, it needs playtesting.

WELL IT WON'T FRIGGIN' GET PLAYTESTED IF IT ISN'T PLAYED SO PLAY IT!
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

If you want to play a variant that isn't my map, then might I recommend South East Asia III? I mean, it sure looks purty.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I've actually never played a varient and the standard map is the only one I am familiar with.

Comment

you're the GM so its your call I guess

Standard is OK but I'd really really like to give either 1900 or Stefu's map a shot some time:

Its based on standard but rebalanced a bit and some north african colonies are added to increase interaction and options.

Hmmmm, Stefu's might be best since it has six powers (after Quebec being cut) and we have six people signed up.

The only other decent-looking six player variant I was able to find is a similar vaguely Civil War one here:

which has USA, CSA, Texas, Mexico, Canada and Native Americans as powers.
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Hmmm, I'd be inclined to do a standard game but then we'd need one more player.

Comment

Working...
                      X