No announcement yet.

I'm willing to judge a Diplomacy game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm willing to judge a Diplomacy game.

If anyone wants to play then I'm willing to judge. I'd like to have a fast paced game (short deadlines) which is story driven; meaning you'd all submit in character press reports after each move or build and I will try to make each seasons move announcements more interesting then just a list of orders and their results. Lastly if anyone wants to submit Grey press (that is anonymous press) then just send it to me and I, as judge, will post it for you.

If you’d like to play then submit your name and preferences here.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I'll play. What variant? Standard?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Up to you guys since your playing. All of my experience is with standard.

Comment

i'd be up for anything, really. If Standard is too dull, we could try Colonial
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

I'm up for colonial!

Comment

So far we have two players and a judge. I didn't think it would be so hard to find players for a game of dip.

Comment

well, at Poly it's very tough...i'm surprised we could get two games going so easily.

Comment

I'll play. I'm not that fussed about colonial though...
                Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I would like to try some other than standard too. That is if you are willing to play with a n00b like me.
                  Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Play my map!
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I'd consider playing as long as me not being able to be online much at all on the weekends is OK.
                      I really like Diplomacy Royale personally, but its a bit of pain to GM.
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

sorry Stefu, your map seems like a good idea so far...but it's not playtested and it's not very accurate for the times.

I'd rather play an easy variant to save disecting it for strategy

Comment

Never played Colonial.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

but it's not playtested
                            Well, playtest it then

And it continues to be alternate history, so accuracy is not an issue.
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I like Stefu's map. Just needs a touch more fine-tuning before we play it.
                              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X