No announcement yet.

SheepNESA: SNESA2: Ad Infinitum again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah and by this time Persia has been defeated by China and Italy.

Provinces to Italy: Greece Turkey, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq, Arabian Penninsula west of 45 degrees.

to China: Everything else, out of which has been created a puppet state in Turkmenistan for the dissatisfied to go to.
    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• United Lunar States:
      Very Huge Army
      No Navy
      Small Airforce
      Many Nukes
      Unstoppable Space Navy
      Govt: Republic
      Ruler: Sheep
      MPP's: ETP (Mars) Venitian Colonisation Pact (China, italy)
      War: none

Colonisation of Mercury: Completed
      Colonisation of Titan: 1 year
      Anti-Matter: Completed
      Flayer Technology: 2 years
      Nanite Processor: Completed
      Anti- Matter Drives: 1 year
      New Drives installation: 3 years.
      Missile Defence Sysytem: 1 year

To the United States

If you invade the nations of South America we will help them with the full use of our weapons. We also tell you that if you do invade the South Americans it will be
      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
      Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
      Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• To China and Italy

We congratulate you on your successful completion of the invasion of the Persian Empire of Hate.
        Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

• F\/CK.

Why is Persia always the last to know?
          -30-

Comment

• Ain't that a kicker.

And Sheep, if you pick a fight with everyone and expect your space navy to be unstoppable, you will be very surprised.
            Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Originally posted by foolish_icarus
              Ain't that a kicker.

And Sheep, if you pick a fight with everyone and expect your space navy to be unstoppable, you will be very surprised.
              I agree with foolish.
              Donate to the American Red Cross.
              Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• I was running out of words. I dont think Very Imperial would of sounded that good. Trust me I know Unstoppable is not actually meaning it is unstoppable.

Comment

• Would you settle for 'equilibrium'? That's non-geek for "stable state", an imaginary construct based on two varying points of a single continuum.

Yes, I REALLY am such a nerd.
                  -30-

Comment

• Just making sure.

CHina has begun its own antimatter project. Meanwhile materials advancement has allowed new building projects. On top of the expanding Smart Farm grid, new Cities are being built, with durable planned structures designed to be largely self sufficient should the need arise but also part of a larger industrial and scientific network, housing large populations. The first such will actually be a marine base in the Yellow Sea. More are scheduled to be constructed across the land, sea, and will be the basis for new space colonies.
                    The Nuclear arsenal, with planetary and space based delivery systems, is being expanded to large.

Comment

• http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=63678 ALL READ

Comment

• I'm really sorry for my absence... especially since I was right in the middle of a war (that apparently thanks to the Chinese Leadership we managed to win )

But my absence wasn't absolutely depending by me as I've already explained in the JNES thread

I'm sorry for my absence, but I have been in hospital bacause of a knee-operation (don't ask what I had because I don't know how to tell you in English, but it was a pretty serious thing) after I was injured due to a car crashing into my Vespa (and my knee).
                        To say the truth I got home a few days ago.. but I wasn't really in the mood of Nesing... (I wasn't even in the mood of turning on the PC)

But anyway... here I am

Saluti
                        "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                        The trick is the doing something else."
                        — Leonardo da Vinci
                        "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                        "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• Hope you get better mate

Comment

• Yes... I'm much better now thanks dude.

The doctors said I was lucky that the crash didn't broke the knee, and most of all that the little piece of bone that did brake apart from my knee bone was very little, and did not cut anything (that is why they operated me... as they had to take that thing out before it could cut something).

Anyway... the only thing I'm really said for is that they told me I should stop doing any sport for a few months

But for the rest I'm just fine, and the knee is still moving so... there is nothing to be worried about

Saluti
                            "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                            — Leonardo da Vinci
                            "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu

Comment

• But the Vespa's ok, right?
                              -30-

Comment

• Originally posted by st_swithin
                                But the Vespa's ok, right?

Poor old Vespa... it was her last ride...

Saluti
                                — Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                                X