SheepNESA: SNESA2: Ad Infinitum again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by st_swithin
    Can we nuke New Zealand? F**king pacifist kiwis.
    bring it on. we look forward to an invasion as we will no doubt enjoy ripping you a new one.

Comment

• Stats for the United States:
      Huge Army
      Large Navy
      Medium Airforce
      Medium Nukes
      Imperial Space Navy (still growing, 5 years to build all planed space carriers.)
      Govt: Democracy
      Ruler:
      MPP's: Pact of Freedom (Russia, UK, Canada)
      War: none

Projects:
      Anti Matter Project(5 years)

Space Carrier building project( 10 years):
      20 space carriers along with the necessary aircraft will be built at the end of this project. So far 6 space carriers are now in service in the US Space Navy Fleet. Each Carrier can carry 150 attack aircraft. It also has a point defense system, armor designed to absorb some of the energy from energy weapons and a pressure system that allows holes up to 6 ft in diameter not to cause a rapid pressure loss, allowing the crew to repair the whole or seal the bulk head off while allowing crewmen to escape. It main guns are caible ot planetary bombardment, and are rail guns, 6 in total along with smaller energy based weapons.
      Last edited by Jack_www; September 3, 2003, 09:00.
      Donate to the American Red Cross.
      Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• CUT. We gotta do that take over. 'P' pop. Sorry. Once more from the top, OK?
        -30-

Comment

• Persian War News:

Heavy fighting but not much progress either way in the Kunlun Mountains as both sides try to gain the advantage. Farther North, a spearhead of the Chinese army has moved through the Kuldja Pass and is descending on the ruins of the old city of Almaty, where the Persians have set up provisional fortifications. Further north, in the Chugachak, more divisions have reached Lake Balkhash, and are using it as a strong point while they move south to encircle the Persians at Almaty. Frequent attacks by Persian skirmishers have made supply difficult in some areas, but this is largely offset by superior Chinese airpower.
          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!! LAND WAR IN ASIA!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee-kay-yay, motherfvckers.
            -30-

Comment

• occ: I think it would take more than 5 years to build 20 Space Carriers. It takes 8 months t build one aircraft carrier (navy) at present. At the most with allowable tech advances, it would take say 11 years to build 20 Space Carriers.
              Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
              Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
              Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• How many if you make 'em out of styrofoam?
                -30-

Comment

• will you SHUT THE HELL UP!
                  Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

• Why don't you people just put him in your ignore list?

It's easier.

And if you really can't take it anymore just report him to a mod.... there is no need to get angry.

Saluti
                    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                    The trick is the doing something else."
                    — Leonardo da Vinci
                    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheep
                      occ: I think it would take more than 5 years to build 20 Space Carriers. It takes 8 months t build one aircraft carrier (navy) at present. At the most with allowable tech advances, it would take say 11 years to build 20 Space Carriers.
                      you are right I wil change it. Made a mistake.
                      Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• China to Italy: Weren't you going to help defeat Persia?

Chinese forces have encircled and taken Almaty. It was a rather gruesome fight, as the Persians still have high morale and tend to refuse to surrender. Chinese soldiers now moving towards Frunze and Dzambul. Less sucess in the Tien Shan mountains, where relentless Persians have thrown so many soldiers into the battles as to be forcing Chinese units to the edge of the mountains and dangerously close to the Tarim Pendi Basin.
                        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• -30-

Comment

• occ: I am making a decison here. st_swithin, you are no longer playing in this nes. You are now ignored by me and IF you continue to post your pathetic bull**** here I will ask all of you to do the same.

Comment

• st_swithin

whats the deal with the CTP1/2 GODDESS below your name???

Comment

• Stats for the United States:
                                Huge Army
                                Large Navy
                                Medium Airforce
                                Medium Nukes
                                Imperial Space Navy (still growing, 5 years to build all planed space carriers.)
                                Govt: Democracy
                                Ruler:
                                MPP's: Pact of Freedom (Russia, UK, Canada)
                                War: none

Projects:

Space Carrier building project( 4 years):
                                20 space carriers along with the necessary aircraft will be built at the end of this project. So far 6 space carriers are now in service in the US Space Navy Fleet. Each Carrier can carry 150 attack aircraft. It also has a point defense system, armor designed to absorb some of the energy from energy weapons and a pressure system that allows holes up to 6 ft in diameter not to cause a rapid pressure loss, allowing the crew to repair the whole or seal the bulk head off while allowing crewmen to escape. It main guns are caible ot planetary bombardment, and are rail guns, 6 in total along with smaller energy based weapons.

Start prepartion for invasion of South America, one year.

Hover Tank Project4 years for developement)
                                This will take andvantage of the new power sources the United States has devoloped, anti matter power. This will be a tank that hovers about 3 feet off the ground. It will have an advanced armor system. Its main arment will be a new particle weapon that was not possible to place it on a tank untill anti matter power was devoloped.

New Drive System Project:
                                THis is to take antiadvantage of anti matter power and use this to create a much faster drive system for our space fleet that will make interstellar travel possible. (Similar to warp dive on Star Trek).

Comment

Working...
                                X