SMNES What has the world come to? Signup for Skilord and Metaliturtles NES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMNES What has the world come to? Signup for Skilord and Metaliturtles NES

Ok, SKILORD and I decided the time had come for us to Co-MOD a NES.

In this thread we need you to give us some information for when we start.

Name of your Nation
    Traits (give 2) (industrious, militaristic, commercial, religious, expansionist, pacifist etc.)
    A Specialty (give 1) (example: My nation is known for excellent woodworking)

We will place all the nations on the map, along with NPC nations. I won't take a country, just run NPCs, so the Moderating is more fair-handed.

This will be run somewhat like absolution, so plan on some expansion early on.

If there is anything I'm forgetting, I'm sure SKILORD will inform me in an angry manner, and then I'll change it in a humorous manner.

Oh before I forget, Diplomacy may be either via PM or in game, but labels of "secret" "top-secret" etc. will be known to the NPCs, as each will act independently and only sign alliances with Player Countries. Once an NPC has an alliance, they no longer get to see the secret messages unless they pertain to a breakage of the alliance.

STUFF I FORGOT:

1. THIS IS A CUSTOM MAP, we could give 2 pieces of poo as far as your nation's location in the real world. Custom maps enhance the story because players have to name everything or I'll come up with creative penalties.

2. If you want to join later, you will most likely be taking an NPC.
    Last edited by Metaliturtle; May 23, 2003, 17:24.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

The Imperial Sultanate of Brunei
    Expansionist and Commercial
    Brunei is known for its vast spice production coming from the many islands it has colonized and eventually fully absorbed.

Comment

the Empire of Saxony (location western germany)
      industrious, militaristic
      Saxony is known for its large forests which are an obstacle to invaders, and the timber can be sold for a profit.
      To Britain
      from Japan : If you do decide to be reasonable, could your soldiers in Japan please help me catch all these dammed mutant clones running around in Tokyo?
      alternate history nes
      Jamski

Comment

the Dukedom of Milan
        commercial, religious
        Milan is known for its great cathedrals & religous centers
        Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
        Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
        President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

(Saxony is Eastern Germany BTW )

Will it be possible to join later? Once current NES's have finished? Or is it now or never?

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

i was thinking of the saxons who invaded britain, they were on the west coast of germany
            To Britain
            from Japan : If you do decide to be reasonable, could your soldiers in Japan please help me catch all these dammed mutant clones running around in Tokyo?
            alternate history nes
            Jamski

Comment

Something you forget Merti ( :doitnow: ) We aren't using an Earth Map.

We are using a custom map which isn't quite finished but which is very cool.
              Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

The Commonwealth of Karotea
                Traits: Militaristic, Expansionist
                Karotea is world-reknowned for arms production

Comment

what does the map look like
                  To Britain
                  alternate history nes
                  Jamski

Comment

What time period/historical tendency will this be set in?
                    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Aruba
                      Commericial, Expansionist
                      Known for its shipwrighting abilities

Comment

somewhat medieval fantasy, don't plan on extreme tech advances
                        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Caecinia

Hardy and Mobile (Socially and Physically)

A people most known for their annoying habit of surviving and usually prospering in adverse circumstances despite apparently lacking any exceptional abilities. The “nation” of Caecinia is actually an alliance of clans, city-states, and guilds, bound together by some common cultural elements, an intertwined economy, and historical precedent.
                          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

I'll be the Emperium of Novelus and his son, Marvolos

Comment

Oh traits
                              Miliateristic and expansionist.
                              Abilities:
                              Their empror is all mighty one.
                              They all know he his their father and god and king and know they are nothing but slaves. and are hononred from it.
                              Also new people under his rule know he his stronger that any human.
                              And Everyone in his country joins the army.
                              Kids Woman Man and olders.
                              The country does not need an economy until Novelus dream is ready, the conquer of the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X