cCYONES: civman's "Create Your Own" NES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orders:
    Japanese Troops are to land in French held territory and join up with the French army in South America. They will first hold defensive postions and try to aid the French in anyway they can. Aslo the Japanese naval forces are now on high alert looking for US warships in the area.
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• Sweeden - Diplomacy

To US, Ottomans. Draka: (secret) We are honoring our alliance and declaring war on the French.

To the Franco-Spanish: Due to our alliance with the US, we have no choice but to declare war on you.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sweeden - Projects

The Army is now Medium-Large.

The Navy is now Medium-Large
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sweeden - Military Orders

Put troops on high guard throughout the Empire, especially in areas close to French Forces.

Have our navy defending our coasts against French ships.

Attack the French colony in Africa by land and sea from our African colony.
      Sweeden - Stats - 1902
      Sweden (red)
      Ruler: Jonny
      Army: Medium-Large
      Navy: Medium-Large
      Air Force: None
      Tech: Mid-Late Industrial Era
      Government: Constitutional Monarchy

Comment

• Ottoman Republic

To: U.S

A little late, bu your here.

To: Franco-Spanish

I'm sorry, like Sweden we have to declare war on you due to our alliance

Revised Orders:

send 1/2 of army and 1/2 of Navy to attack Italy and Med.Legue in Greece

send 1/3 of army and 1/3 of navy to attack French-Spanish African colonies

use rest of armed forces to protect homeland

Comment

• MWAHAHAHA, I get to destroy another of my
          countries !

OOC: I know Thud is Germany but he hasn't done anything since the very beginning so I will make it an "uncontrolled nation."

Uncontrolled nations:
          Peru, La Plata, Belgium, Moors, and Germany to the World: We have no choice but to declare war on the Franco-Spanish to punish their aggression.
          Peruvian, Brazilian, and La Plata forces have poured into the Franco-Spanish Latin American colonies. Despite the Japanese aid, the Franco-Spanish now control only Guyana, Cuba, and Haiti (seized from Sweden when they declared war). Germany has seized French West Africa, and Belgium has taken the Phillippines and warns Japan not to intervene on that front. The Serbains and Germans have coordinated their attacks with those of the Ottomans into Italy and together have taken Dalmatia, Istria, Sicily, and all of Italy north of Tuscany. Germany and Belgium have also attacked the Franco-Spanish and have captured Paris and overall all of northern and southeast France. The Moors have attacked Spain and are advancing into Andalucia after taking Spanish Morocco and Gibraltar.

Franco-Spanish:
          To the World: The Americans may have their excuse, and so may their allies, but the Germans, Belgians, and Moors have perpetrated an entirely unprovoked attack on us and our allies!

Rebellions have broken out in Portugal and Catalunya. Many Spanish wish to cut all ties with the French and make peace separately.

Comment

• To France:
            The situation you have put yourself is a hopeless one, there fore we are pulling back.

To Belgium:
            Withdraw form our part of the Phillippines at once. If you do not we will consider this an act of war.

ooc:
            Why did I lose my part of the Phillippines ?? How is that possible?
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• The Draka object to Swedish attacks on French AFrica. That land is ours.

Land Draka forces, Invade.
              Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

• map update
                Attached Files

Comment

• Draka forces are to seize Madagascar, whatever the cost.

We will begin using Jannisaries (Slave Units which need overseers) to invade, the slaves are poorly armed and sent for quantity rather than quality.
                  Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

• USA to France: Relinquish your territories in the Americas to us and we will stop attacking you. As of now we are maintaining a state of cease fire.

((Didn't I buy the carribean islands from you Civman?))
                    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

• FRS to Tibet:

We have observed that you are a very peaceful and pleasant nation that has not resorted to force or violence in a very long time. We laud your policies. Unfortunately, while we admire your stance, others may attempt to take advantage of it. Historically, countries such as yours have fallen prey to the militarism and expansionist tendencies of certain empires intent on growing. To prevent this from happening to such a nice country as yours, we propose a deal: Our counties would be diplomatically close and cooperate in all efforts as much as possible. Should anyone try to attack you, we would defend you with our entire diplomatic, and should the need arise, military capabilities. In the meanwhile, we would be allowed to move materials, troops, et al. through your territory when necessary. We would also cooperate economically to whatever degree you wish, where both of us would benefit from the increased markets, job opportunities, and newly available resources. What do you say to this?
                      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• To Belgium:
                        We will let you take the Phillippines for now but will place a trade embargo on your nation and are issuing a formal statement of protess against your actions.

Comment

• Uncontrolled Nations:
                          we would be allowed to move materials, troops, et al. through your territory when necessary.
                          Tibet to FRS: Why would it be necessary?

Franco-Spanish:
                          To US: We will give up all of our lands in the Americas except Guyana if you convince your allies, which includes everyone who is at war with either me or Italy, to make a ceasefire and encourage them to allow me to keep the Phillippines and most if not all of my European lands.

To all of our enemies: We propose peace on the following terms:
                          The US gets all land I control in the Caribbean. In South America, all nations can keep whatever of my territory they control, but I will keep Guyana.
                          I will forfeit my African colonies to Draka
                          The Moors will get Spanish Morocco, but must allow me to control the straits of Gibraltar as long as I give them free access to it.
                          I will cede a bit of the Channel coast to Belgium and Provence to Germany.
                          Italy will cede southern Dalmatia to the Ottomans, northern Dalmatia and Istria to Serbia, and areas in northwest and northeast Italy to Germany

map of proposed treaty. Please compare with the map above, which shows the current state of who controls what except that it doesn't include the recent Drakan capture of Madagascar.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Australia shall accept this peace treaty.
                            Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                            Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                            Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• Sweeden - Diplomacy

To the Franco-Spanish: Your peace treaty is unacceptable. Why? Because the island of Haiti has belonged to Sweeden for several hundred years. Haiti must be returned to us, and not given to the U.S. If Haiti is retuned to us, its rightful owners, then we will make peace with you.
                              Sweeden - Projects

Begin Upgrading the Army to Large (4 years.)

Begin Upgrading the Navy to Large (6 years.)
                              Sweeden - Military Orders

Keep soldiers on high alert throughout the Empire.
                              Sweeden - Stats - 1903
                              Sweden (red)
                              Ruler: Jonny
                              Army: Medium-Large
                              Navy: Medium-Large
                              Air Force: None
                              Tech: Mid-Late Industrial Era
                              Government: Constitutional Monarchy

Comment

• Ottoman Republic

To: Italy and FS and Med.League and whoever else i was fighting

peace accepted

Comment

Working...
                                X