X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's okay, I do that all the time.

Comment

Jack and WRangler I owe you an apology.
      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
      Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
      Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Claps at sheep

Only a wise man would admit his own mistakes.

-------------

To: India

We are happy to see you pulled out from the evil axis alliance, we knew that the Indians were indeed good people.
        You shall have British help in your building up of an Aif Force.

Saluti
        "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
        The trick is the doing something else."
        — Leonardo da Vinci
        "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
        "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Update: Setember 1944

North Afirca:
          The Axis have started their offensive into Egypt. The Germans have mobolized most of their airforce in the region to provide airsupport to their ground forces. Also involved in the air campaign are some of Germany new jet fighters along with their standard fighters and fighter bombers.

The Air war over North Africa was a massive one. Both sides losing many aircraft, yet Germany was able to retain some controll of the skies over their troops allowing them to fly vital supplies in from Italy. Germans Armor has made good progess against the battered British forces. Also the Germans have wisely not decide to attack the American forces in the region and remain in place on that front.

The German Navy was also order to avoid allied ships at all cost and not enage them, but the allies managed to sink many destroyers and subs.

Europe:
          With India pulling out of the war, this once again freed up the Russain Millitary to focus all its efforst on the Eastern Front. They have launched a massive offensive into Eastern Europe and have pushed the Germans back 50 miles. German forces are trying to regroup and counter attack in the face of such a massive offensive into their territory.

Also German troops have started to feel the brunt of the Soviet and ALlied airfoce pounding their postions.

Asia:
          The Allied Forces now have controll of most of the Philippines Islands. But their are still major pockets of resistence on the island and the allies have lost a thrid of their invading forces to Japanese attacks, and could face many more loses as the Japanese countinue to fight to the death.

In India, the protests have ended and Gandhi is happy the government has ended its involvement with the Axis powers.
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

From Germany:
            To Soviet Union:
            We are willing to return all lands we have taken from you and pay reperations to you if you agree to end the fighting between our two nations.
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Soviet Union to Allies (SECRET):

Germany has offered to withdraw from our land and make peace with us. We are inclined to agree, as our death toll already has been enormous, and we wouldn't get much more out of declining peace even if we continued to advance. However, we understand tha your involvement in the war is also very important, and there is of course always the chance that if we made peace with them they would merely attack you until those borders were secure again annd them come at us. We reccomend you offer some kind of peace with them that they might accept.
              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

USA TO Soviet Union (SECRET):
                We understand your dilemma and are grateful of you telling us about it. But you must understand Germany can not be trusted, if we achieve peace, they will only regroup. USA will not be harmed by Germany directly, but indirectly they are a threat. To the USSR I assure you they are a direct threat. Hitler himself has planned to take Russia over in order to provide breathing room for the expanding German population. He's betrayed you once, he'll do it again.

Anyways, I have a proposal. Achieve peace with Germany. We will do our best to hold their forces at bay. Rebuild your factories and begin production of hybrid equipment of the Allies. Regroup your forces and build defensives, very cautiously, on your border with Germany. Still grant the rest of your allies asylum there and production licenses and remain our research partners. Then, as the Germans divert their forces to strike at us, the USSR can either: 1) Attack Germany, now that their border is weakened(when you're ready), or 2) attack Japan, retake manchuria, liberate China...knock them out of the war, then we can slam Germany out of the ball park. What do you think? Any suggestions are welcomed...

==============

2 American T-34 divisions reach Patton's front in North Africa. Several Aircraft, and artillery being gathered and collected in North Africa. Now with over 12 Army divisions and 6 tank divisions (including 2 T-34 divisions), and over half of the American European airforce there Patton is ordered to continue with Operation Desert Sweep.

The new attack will be the most largest offensive attempt since Normandy. It will be a very coordinated attack between ground forces, sea forces, air forces, and artillery. Preceding the major invasion, will be a huge aerial bombardment by multiple aircraft, including fighters, fighter bombers, and the infamous b-52 bomber planes. Battleships from the coast will fire constant heavy artillery bombardments into predesignated areas confirmed by embedded OSS field agents. Destroyers and American Rangers will raid North African ports and destroy them. Any sub pens, they will also attempt to destroy. Then after the heavy, unprecedented, bombardment, the 101st airborne division will drop behind enemy lines (nearer the west front), disrupting communication, supply trains/roads/vehicles/airstrips/and enemy positions. The 82nd airborne will drop behind enemy lines (deeper in enemy territory) they will also target supplies of all kinds, communication, but also all artillery positions they can locate. Then the next day or two, General Patton will launch his offensive with all the airsupport and artillery he wants, spearheading the assault will be the 2 T-34 divisions. It will be the American Blitzkrieg warfare, by one of the most competent Blitzkrieg commanders. The Main thrust will be the southern portion of the front, with a secondary thrust from the north. The center will hold and advance more cautiously, heavily, and more securely, acting as the anvil...while the wings are the hammers.

British forces are advised to launch a counterattack as well to add to German confusion.

Comment

Canada falls into ruin as elections are held and only one person wasn't high enough to remember to vote, by default he was made prime minister, but without a coherent ANYTHING his orders went unanswered.

Weed was also voted official plant of canada, flag now tie-dyed
                  First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                  Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

YEah!
                    Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

USSR to USA (forwarded to allies) (SECRET):

Okay, sounds good. Hopefully we'll be able to attack Japan soon, as well.

USSR to Germany:

okay, accepted, you withdraw from all land you took from us and there will be peace

if Germany does withdraw, send forces to follow them and reoccupy our land up to former borders. If Germany "changes its mind", continue with operations as before
                      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep
                        Jack and WRangler I owe you an apology.
                        Yes you should be i had to do a alot of crap just to prove it.

Comment

Today all the canadians blew a huge cloud of smoke over the border to the U.S. American citizens in northern states declare "good times"
                          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

YEah!

Comment

Update coming later today.

Comment

Working...
                              X