JNES- World War II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metaliturtle and Jack

I suggest we fill up the existing countries with players, before starting revolts on my territories.

Why in the world should the UK lose Canada DURING the war, I recall the Canadians being very supportative of the British government while WW2 was on.

Plus, I just think it is not right to creat new nation out of already taken ones, while there are still many free nations up to grab.

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

Originally posted by Giovanni Wine
      Metaliturtle and Jack

I suggest we fill up the existing countries with players, before starting revolts on my territories.

Why in the world should the UK lose Canada DURING the war, I recall the Canadians being very supportative of the British government while WW2 was on.

Plus, I just think it is not right to creat new nation out of already taken ones, while there are still many free nations up to grab.

Saluti
      Yes this is a much better Idea then Having a sperate nation of Canada. SHould have asked first, sorry about that. Yes We need someone for Japan, why does not anyone want to be Japan???
      Donate to the American Red Cross.
      Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

before i respond to Germany I'd like to know what is going on with India. And what happened to the person that was going to play U.S.? In addition, I'm not sure what you are planning metaliturtle but being Canada and then declaring neutrality seems like an utterly crappy waste of time
        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Originally posted by foolish_icarus
          before i respond to Germany I'd like to know what is going on with India. And what happened to the person that was going to play U.S.? In addition, I'm not sure what you are planning metaliturtle but being Canada and then declaring neutrality seems like an utterly crappy waste of time
          Well Easthaven said he would take USA and Sheep has germany. You still have india and are at war with allies now.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

USA to USSR:
            We agree. This menace must be stopped. We shall put aside our differences and together we shall liberate the world from the horrid fascists of the Axis Alliance.

With the new designs of the Soviet T-34 tank, American factories have begun mass production of them. Several supply ships are en route and have been arriving at the Soviet port of Vladivostok unharmed, carrying with them tons of supplies, and several tanks, artillery pieces, aircraft, small arms, ammunition, and supply trucks. The reason for these American ships being unharmed by Japanese vessels, is they have been sailing under the Soviet flag.

The Allied air forces are ordered to launch a more intense campaign against Axis forces in Europe. Hundreds of thousands of pounds of ordnance should be constantly falling on German factories and armored columns, casualties are expected, but the American war machine can not be hindered.

Two army groups are to reinforce North Africa, under the command of George S. Patton. They are to drive the German panzers off the continent at all costs. They have complete air support and artillery support. For now this is the main objective, the people of the Allied nations need a victory to boost morale from the horrendous defeat at Normandy. The Brits should launch an offensive from the East and the American forces under General Patton shall launch it from the west, by the time he launches campaign he should have at least a hundred or so American T-34 style tanks with him. Operation Desert Sweep is underway.

The American style T-34 tank shall be designated the Grizzly I Tank.

General MacArthur has planned to retake the PHilippines as he vowed to do so in the beginning of America's involvement in the war. WIth support of several thousand Australian troops as well a Kiwi forces, US Marines are to establish a beachhead on the northeastern section of the Luzon island of the Phillippines. But not before air superiority is established and Allied naval forces are in command of and secured the area in question. Prior to the invasion or during, leaflets shall be dropped all over the PHillippines, calling upon them to rise up against their conquerors, and aid the allied forces who are on their way, it should also mention the words of General MacArthur "I have returned!"

OOC:sorry about my absence, i forgot...

Comment

Next time you may want to read my offer.
              Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
              Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
              Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

The OSS (Office of Special Services) have contact with most of the underground French Resistance leaders. They have coordinated several operations in the past. Several OSS agents and certain ranger elements as well as SAS commandos have inflitrated into German controlled France and are working with the French resistance to hinder German forces across Europe. They focus on the V2 Rocket emplacements in north France to help stop their reign of terror upon the Londonians. THey also focus trying to destroy U-boat pens/docks and factories.

Comment

EASTHAVEN DID YOU READ MY OFFER!
                  Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

The USA will not accept any peace from the Germans unless it is accompanied by a document titled 'Total Surrender of German forces' by Mr. Adolf Hitler. Your conquests of sovereign states can not be tolerated, sightings of certain camps whose sole purpose is to extinguish an entire race can not be tolerated, you launching of total war upon free states so that your 'third riech' can have breathing room can not be tolerated! The only way we would even consider coming to the negotiation table with you is if you cede all conquered territories and retrace your borders to the original border of Germany, only then shall we begin discussing peace.

OOC: I did read your offer, what's the big deal?

Comment

occ: Trust me accept it. Every WW2 NES is Germany vs USA. Lets try something diffrent for once.

Comment

OOC: what do you have in mind? Germany and US allies? That sounds unlikely. You want me to pull out of the war thus sacrificing every allied nation fighting against you? I don't see where ya heading with this...

Comment

USA and USSR have a hatred. Imagine a cold war instead USA and USSR, USA and the Reich

Comment

occ: Its a bascis way to keep this alive past WW2

Comment

Update: July 1944

North Africa:
                              The Axis have come under attack by a dual front assault, Americans from the west and British from the East. The new T-34 tanks from Russia are doing well against the German tanks, although German Armor is still has the upper hand, inflicting many causalities on Allied Armor. The Germans will need reinforcements soon in the face of the American and British forces which outnumber the Germans.

Asia/Pacific Theater:
                              Japanese begin a massive drive to rebuild their air force and navy, with what little war materials they can get their hands on. Japanese are heavily entrenched and promises to give the allies a long a bloody battle for the Philippines Islands. Allied airpower is busy securing the skies above the Island before the invasion, and outnumbering the aircraft based on the Island.

Mean while in India, the newly created India army launches an attack into the Soviet Union. The small India Air force is have some effect in the battle, but the Soviets have not brought to bare the full might of their air force on the India attacks yet. India managed to advance into Soviet territory.

In India though their has been some civil unrest, not a open rebellion, but more along the lines of civil disobedience lead by Ghandi, opposing the current government, since they have chosen to side with the Axis and have turned to violence to gain independence, something that Ghandi is deeply opposed to.

Europe:
                              The Eastern front counties to be a stalemate of Russian and German forces, due mainly to the attack of India on the Soviets. Germany though continues to be bombard by the Allied air force, costing it many factories in the process.

Comment

Which it would automatically rebuild.

Jack by 1944 most factories of importance were underground.

Comment

Working...
                                X