X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To russia: Of course.

Comment

• To France:
      For us to sign a peace treaty you seceed all remain colonies in Africa to us.
      Donate to the American Red Cross.
      Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• TO Germany(secret):
        We cannot be left empty handed. We would like the remain colonies of France in Africa.
        Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• To Austria (secret): If you mean the ones we have yet to occupy, that is fairly acceptable to us (with some modifications). If you mean all of them, we cannot agree to that.

Comment

• The United States of America opens its recognition to all new nations arising from the Empire of Argentina. We extend to them the non-aggression pacts to all the nations of the Americas.

To Britian:
            From the US: We would like to see Canada free under its own government. If you do this we may be more inclined to ally with the King.
            Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
            Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
            Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• To U.S.A.:
              The nation of Brazil would like to sign this non-aggression pact, and repair our relations. We pray such devestating wars never fall upon this side of the world ever again. We hope our relations can improve into a friendship, and trade between our two nations can increase. We hope both North and South can prosper despite such turmoils occurring in such a fragile world.

Comment

• To Brazil: Yes we also wish for this although we wanted this from the start. (secret): We do wish for all Europeans to be out of the Americas. Perhaps we can take out Canada and the European holdings in on fell swoop, to an American Alliance for all Americans!
                Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

• To those nations in Europe invading France: I ask you to withdraw at once. Peace should be had now. Colonies should be a thing of the past. If you do not withdraw from all of French territory in Europe and elsewhere the USA shall boycott all Axis products.

Comment

• The Civil War in Argentina has nearly ended. The navy has lost nearly all of its land holdings, and is starting to run out of supplies. Argentina has begun to build an airforce and build up its navy to deliver the final blow against the navy.

Navy to Brazil: Will you protect us and help us liberate the Argentinian Empire?

Comment

• To the world:
                      It is obvious that our government would like nothing more than peace. However, we are not led by corrupt politicians uninterested in the future of the planet. France is fighting for the freedom of the world, not just for the freedom of its allies. It is obvious that the attackers will only be satisfied with domination over all European colonies. But can you satiate such people? No, obtaining those colonies will only whet their appetite for more! I hope you see why we fight. Please fight with us.

To Asian Tigers Alliance: (secret) We ask you again, assist us against Russia. I'm sure they would be glad to invade Asia once again.
                      "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                      Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

• To Germany(secret):
                        Yes we mean the ones still under French controll.

Comment

• Cuba to the USA: (Secret) I take it that if you are going to attempt to liberate canada, you would not mind Cuba liberating some isles in the carribean? (end secret)
                          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

• Britain to U.S.:

Canada is free, it has its own autonomy. But Canada has repeatedly chosen to remain in the Commonwealth, perhaps at some later time that might change but for now they are perfectly content. We certainly appreciate your concern for Canadian welfare, though perhaps you should be more inclined to look after your own people? We do agree with your position on the European war.

Britain to Germany and Russia:

we also believe that you should end this war with the French. perhaps you could offer lighter peace terms, not only would it be more likely to end the war sooner, preventing further losses, but it also makes it less likely that there will be future animosity that leads to further conflict.

To italy and Ottomans (SECRET) :

agreed, alliance
                            Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Portugal has set up defensive lines in France, having taken a sizeable chunk of the French west coast. Portugal is asking for a cease fire and talks of peace for both sides.

Portugal's terms:
                              Portugal maintains the lands taken in spain.
                              Portugal gets the two most productive French port cities for the next 50 years.
                              Portugal returns other lands captured to France.
                              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

• To USA:
                                We agree with your idea of a Western world free of Euro's, but there is a civil war running rampant in the South and I'm afraid Brazil might finally have to intervene. We will support you though, if you wish to start you war with Canada.

===============

OOC: civman, before i decide the direction of Brazil's support, could you tell me the stats of this new Argentina, government, leaders, feelings towards Brazil etc. etc. and the Navy too.

Comment

Working...
                                X