War Pigs Builds Winter Adjustments 1902

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Pigs Builds Winter Adjustments 1902

Sorry for the delay, I'm not getting nearly internet access time do to my position of getting ready to leave Kosovo back to Germany. Anyway, Spring Moves due to the 22nd. My thanks to those who sent in moves early.

France: CyberGnu
    Builds F Bre

Italy: Ruffhaus
    Build F Naples
    ku eshte shpata eshte feja
    Where the Sword is, There lies religion

Map: https://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/...pigs/w1902.gif
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

is it really necessary for this game to move so slow? A week for moves...I feel like it's been ages since we've seen an adjucation...not a knock on you, Thuc, just feels to me that we can and should be moving much faster than we are...

...am I the only one that feels this way?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

No, I agree. BTW, thuc seems to have disappeared..hasnt been online since sunday

Comment

I think November Adam requested a week between moves, due to other obligations (family, IIRC).
          Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

if it's a voting type thing, i'd like for turns to be more frequent as well.
            -connorkimbro
            "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

oh ok, didn't know about the extention...just seems like we're all pretty good with moves, and haven't had any NMRs (well, in save the first one) so I thought it would make sense to speed things up and keep everyone interested in the game.

Take your time, November Adam

Comment

The map is missing Italian F Aegean Sea....
                What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Well, I think I may be able to handle turns in 5 days now, but that would be about as fast as possible.

Thanks for holding out on my account everyone.
                  What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

thanks ruff...updated

Comment

thuc still hasn't been online since last sunday

Comment

I am willing to GM it just had to clear some stuff up. The only thing I can see is we may need to take a week and a half break from the 24th to 5th, as I am going on holidays to Melbourne.

IF anyone goes to Redscape. I will be adjuticating like that
                        Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                        Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                        Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Its either that or we start the game again with everyone in different postions.... your choice, as I am democratic

Email liamdiplomacy@hotmail.com with the details.
                          Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

keep it as is. What's the redscape way of adjuticating?

Comment

Pretty much the same....

Comment

Working...
                              X