Apocralypse ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apocralypse ?

Whats up with Apocralypse? I know that Hoggy was really busy for awhile, does this mean we are on hold, or dead? There seems to be alot of games lately that are dying or delayed. Is there any chance of someone else picking up the GM'ing for Hoggy while he's busy? He can always resume when his schedule clears up some.

With two or three players on holiday or away or something and me busy, I haven't been able to update anything. I should have something up by Friday night, whether it's Apocralypse or the ADCT Final or both.

Comment

Thanks Hoggy, and I wasn't ripping you or anything, I just don't want this game to die. I was only asking for help while you were busy.

Comment

No problem, I've been prodding me since last week to actually keep track of them, but the schedule has been relentless.

I hate end of trimesters.

Comment

that's alright, i'm sure no one will mind if we just say that my mighty Turkish empire wins and we can let that be that
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
            X