Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Russian EOG

Originally posted by Defiant
    First off, congratualtions Orange. I believe you are not a virgin anymore, I will have to take a look but I think this is your first ADC points and a solo at that, well done. Just remember you didn't have to go directly against me in this game to achieve your solo, that would have been a different story.
    Thanks, but I do have a very small score from a game I took over as a replacement a few months back. It was Austria as one center, and I lasted a year or so before dying

What do you mean by the last sentence there?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

If I would have been China or Turkey, you wouldn't have soloed.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Of course not Defiant. If you'd been China I would have soloed.

Comment

Hell, El Awrence, you would be running for cover,.................again!
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

The only cover I'd be taking is not to get hit by the flak I'd be giving you.

Comment

Oh i see now haha.

Well, next time we play, you and Larry can fight amongst yourselves while I round up SCs and solo...again!
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

This was a fun game to watch. Ruff was up to his standard by GMing the game as quickly and as efficiently as he could. Most of all, though, I would like to thank the players involved in this game.

Thank you all for providing me with entertainment usually better than what you normally find on the internet.
                "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
                -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

::Putting down the Hookah pipe::

Turkish EOG:

Defiant, I will gladly give you Turkey in this map gunboat style. I want to see how you thwart both Russian and English expansion. I for one, as Russia, would have had the same difficulty you had. I must admit, I had hoped you would at least try to fight the Chinese and Japanese to give me some leverage in the West. After talking to Randy (and *****ing that the Brit would solo in 5 years) I saw that England made a couple of mistakes. Unfortunately, no one else cared to capitalize on them. Alas, he had six builds early and ran wire to wire. I might have changed an army for a fleet as an early build, but this game was over fast. In gunboat, if you don't read everyone's orders, you can't gang up on the front runner. Hats off to Orange who just kept growing while we all bickered over the crumbs.

Comment

Working...
                  X