No announcement yet.

ADCT: Final Game, Winter 1900

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee, we may just get the 2001 final underway before 2001 ends.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFHAUS 8
      Gee, we may just get the 2001 final underway before 2001 ends.
      Yeah, well, that IS the last extension I'm granting... Mind you, after the 20th there's nooooo grace period.

In on the 20th or NMR!

Comment

Yep, Sahib asks for the extension but you can bet Ruffhaus is up to something, but what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Well, my orders are in. And you can bet your Weiner Schnitzel that I'm up to something, Defiant! You just be glad that Sahib is between us, or I'd be marching 'Frenchies' over you in no time. But then again I hear Gerwald has that in mind this time. He said something about marching his sons through "Little Austria"
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Well, I figured if you weren't directly involved you are indirectly involved up to something no good.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
            X