Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defiant
    replied
    Well, I figured if you weren't directly involved you are indirectly involved up to something no good.

Leave a comment:

• RUFFHAUS 8
    replied
    Well, my orders are in. And you can bet your Weiner Schnitzel that I'm up to something, Defiant! You just be glad that Sahib is between us, or I'd be marching 'Frenchies' over you in no time. But then again I hear Gerwald has that in mind this time. He said something about marching his sons through "Little Austria"

Leave a comment:

• Defiant
    replied
    Yep, Sahib asks for the extension but you can bet Ruffhaus is up to something, but what,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by RUFFHAUS 8
    Gee, we may just get the 2001 final underway before 2001 ends.
    Yeah, well, that IS the last extension I'm granting... Mind you, after the 20th there's nooooo grace period.

In on the 20th or NMR!

Leave a comment:

• RUFFHAUS 8
    replied
    Gee, we may just get the 2001 final underway before 2001 ends.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nick
    replied
    Ok, deadline extended till the 20th due to the Italian leadership being too tied down eating pasta, drinking wine and working.

Leave a comment:

• Sahib
    replied
    Can we have a deadline extension, please? I have a huge problem at work and just zero time for dipping. If at all possible, please set the deadline a little later!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nick
    replied
    Remember gentlemen (those naugthy ones who haven't turned moves in yet at least) moves due Friday.

*points menacingly at calendar*

That's two days left...

Tsar Gerwald, if you need an extension, give me a yell though.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nick
    replied
    His apparent politeness and happy-go-luckyness makes him appear all the more vicious...

Leave a comment:

• Gerwald
    replied
    From Russia with love:

Fellow comrades, I am back from basking in the warm rays of sunny Florida. A very warm location in the south of the United States. The Vodka was lacking but plenty of beer to warm a Tsar's heart. Those nations who have spoken to me, I thank you for your patience as my embassy was under repairs for the winter. The Cossacks are ready, lets all have some fun, shall we?

Leave a comment:

• reismark
    replied
    Originally posted by El Awrence
    Ok, all units placed in Paris and Brest have been placed under the command of the Free French, whilst Ruffhaus controls only the A Mar as Vichy France.

I need dibs for the Free French.
    Now now now, Erwin, don't go abusing your mod power... let me slip classified information to Stefu for you

(Just joking, of course, Ruffhaus... no harm intended)

Leave a comment:

• Sahib
    replied
    Italy? Good lord! :.(

The italian embassy is now open for talk. It can be reached here:

sa.hi@mailcity.com

IMPORTANT: NO ICQ!! The italian embassy does NOT answer any ICQ messages about this game. ICQ is too unreliable, so DO NOT use it for any contact to me related to this game!!!!!

Finally, I want to let you know that I am a poor bastard and deserve your pity: in last years worldmasters I was Italy; in this years worldmasters I drew Germany in round one, Italy in round two, Austria in round three; in this years Yahoo tourny I drew Germany again and now Italy in this game. Pity me Pity me!!!!!! (How about giving me Mar and Tri to lessen my pain?)

cheers
    Sascha

Leave a comment:

• Stefu
    replied
    Tally-ho and pip pip, or something!

England can be contacted on tatuahpo@hotmail.com . I've avoided the wiles of ICQ.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Nick
    replied
    Ok, all units placed in Paris and Brest have been placed under the command of the Free French, whilst Ruffhaus controls only the A Mar as Vichy France.

I need dibs for the Free French.

Leave a comment:

• RUFFHAUS 8
    replied
    I'm France! Oh goody, I surrender! I surrender!

Please contact me to discuss colloboration efforts at:

E-mail: RUFFHAUS8@aol.com
    AIM: RUFFHAUS8

Leave a comment:

Working...
X