Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT: Final Game, Winter 1900

Apolyton Diplomacy Club Tournament: Final

According to your luck, the different positions have been awarded in two simultaneous draws from two different hats, one with players, one with countries so as to make it 100% and by tripilicate random.

All in all, many thanks to Mr SnowFire for letting me have a go at this too.

GM: Hodad
    E-mail: m_carreras@hotmail.com
    ICQ# 102139615

Placements

Austria- Kaiser Defiant
    England- King Stefu
    France- President Ruffhaus
    Germany- Chancellor Orange1
    Italy- King Sahib
    Russia- Tsar Gerwald
    Turkey- Sultan Iain

Map

GM Notes
    Ok, so, considering this is turn one, we can have Spring 1901 in by December 7th I think that would be nice.

Also, post contact info blah blah.

Also, remember that ICQ is eating my messages, to I'd rather you send moves in via e-mail or PM, thank you.

*End Is Forever*
    idl100@york.ac.uk
    AIM: Endisforever91

I have *very* sporadic access to ICQ except over the Christmas period.
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

email: the_orange1@hotmail.com
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Due to Tsar Gerwald's holiday in his cruise in the Black Sea, move submittal has been extended till December 15th.

Comment

Kaiser Defiant wants to first thank Lord Hoggy for GM'ing this game. Also wanted to apologize for my pushiness but I just didn't want this game to get forgotton.

Now I want to wish every player a safe and happy game .

Austria's relations office can be contacted at either:
          defiant@charter.net
          seanc@herrschners.com

Good luck to all!
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

I'm France! Oh goody, I surrender! I surrender!

Please contact me to discuss colloboration efforts at:

E-mail: RUFFHAUS8@aol.com
            AIM: RUFFHAUS8
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Ok, all units placed in Paris and Brest have been placed under the command of the Free French, whilst Ruffhaus controls only the A Mar as Vichy France.

I need dibs for the Free French.

Comment

Tally-ho and pip pip, or something!

England can be contacted on tatuahpo@hotmail.com . I've avoided the wiles of ICQ.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Italy? Good lord! :.(

The italian embassy is now open for talk. It can be reached here:

sa.hi@mailcity.com

IMPORTANT: NO ICQ!! The italian embassy does NOT answer any ICQ messages about this game. ICQ is too unreliable, so DO NOT use it for any contact to me related to this game!!!!!

Finally, I want to let you know that I am a poor bastard and deserve your pity: in last years worldmasters I was Italy; in this years worldmasters I drew Germany in round one, Italy in round two, Austria in round three; in this years Yahoo tourny I drew Germany again and now Italy in this game. Pity me Pity me!!!!!! (How about giving me Mar and Tri to lessen my pain?)

cheers
                  Sascha

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                    Ok, all units placed in Paris and Brest have been placed under the command of the Free French, whilst Ruffhaus controls only the A Mar as Vichy France.

I need dibs for the Free French.
                    Now now now, Erwin, don't go abusing your mod power... let me slip classified information to Stefu for you

(Just joking, of course, Ruffhaus... no harm intended)
                    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

From Russia with love:

Fellow comrades, I am back from basking in the warm rays of sunny Florida. A very warm location in the south of the United States. The Vodka was lacking but plenty of beer to warm a Tsar's heart. Those nations who have spoken to me, I thank you for your patience as my embassy was under repairs for the winter. The Cossacks are ready, lets all have some fun, shall we?

Comment

His apparent politeness and happy-go-luckyness makes him appear all the more vicious...

Comment

Remember gentlemen (those naugthy ones who haven't turned moves in yet at least) moves due Friday.

*points menacingly at calendar*

That's two days left...

Tsar Gerwald, if you need an extension, give me a yell though.

Comment

Can we have a deadline extension, please? I have a huge problem at work and just zero time for dipping. If at all possible, please set the deadline a little later!

Comment

Ok, deadline extended till the 20th due to the Italian leadership being too tied down eating pasta, drinking wine and working.

Comment

Working...
                              X