Ankle Broke - Delays to African Dip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ankle Broke - Delays to African Dip

As some of you already know, I broke my ankle on Friday and only got out of hospital yesterday. I will be able to get my orders in on time from now on for both Newbie and Domination, but there may be delays to the adjudication of African dip - one set of orders (Ruffhaus) is on icq at work and they don't show up under "history" on icq at home for some reason. Ruffhaus, would you be able to resend orders by email to the_orange1@hotmail.com and then I can adjudiacte before I go back to work. I will check them when I get back to work to make sure they match.
    Thankyou everyone.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by the_orange1 (edited May 01, 2001).]</font>
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Orange, sorry to hear about your ankle, buddy. Must be going around. Mine's not broken but I've been limpling on it for three weeks. Some wanker wearing a Celtic shirt did it to me. No wonder.

As for the orders, done and done!
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Oh Well, why don't we just bring out the harps and play a little sorrow music for the gimpys No wonder you southern boys lost the war
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Thanks Ruffhaus and (er) Defiant. A Celtic shirt? Well, maybe he got a bit excited after stuffing Rangers at the weekend?
        "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Just giving you gimpys some crap, do hope you heal quickly
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

We'll just see who loses this war! Bum ankle or not any southern boy can whup a half dozen Yankees six days a week, and a full dozen on Sunday. Just be glad it ain't Sunday, Wisconsin!

Orange, not to stomp on your Scottish footy too much, but I'm a member of the TOON ARMY, and neither Celtic nor Rangers impresses me too much. Larson did have a hell of a year though.
            What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

After the Milwaukee Bucks are done taking out the garbage in Orlando they are going to SWEEP the floor in Charlotte. You are going to need Michael to come out from the office and put on his playing clothes or this will be 3-0 or 4-0 if it is a 7 game series.

Comment

And who coaches the Milwaukee Bucks, smart guy? An alumnus of the University of North Carolina Regardless of all that, no one from the Eastern Conference is going anywhere this year. San Antonio Spurs this year.

But's any of this got to do with African Dip?

Comment

With enough co-ordination you could still kick them...

Comment

Ahhhhhhh, the only thing Ruffhaus can kick is, is his own arse.

Comment

I seem to have arrived fashionably late for this little tit-a-tat. If a true Celt had kicked you, Ruff, it would be broken. Orange, hope you get well soon. As to all this banter about the NBA. Who the hell cares what the Not Basketball Association or who the charlitans pulling the hoods over the public's eyes provide as "entertainment". The NBA blows.

Comment

Just yet another war to fought between the north and south

Comment

I hope both of your ankles start functioning correctly soon.

Comment

Yeah, thanks Hogfather. I feel like a one-legged man in an asskicking contest!

Comment

Yeah? Well, this Kraut would have hobbled over to that true Celt and sholved his offending foot up his Irish arse, taken his Guinness away, brushed his teeth with it the watery stout, and enjoyed a real beer while watching the Celt try to remove his boot from his sphincter.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X