Brazil
    A-AMA to BRA

Australia
    F-JAVA to BEN

England
    F-NORWEGIAN > N.PASSAGE

MAP:
    http://www.geocities.com/defiant003/Dominations39.gif

Fall 1939 Moves are due Friday May 4th at 11:59PM CST and lets keep the non-NMR status going. The theme song for this season for PERSIA is from the group ASIA, called "Praying for a Miracle".
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

"The Smile Has Left Your Eyes"
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Hey Defiant, what's the scoop with the 'Evil Empire' connotations here? Is "Midnight Sun" my Asia theme song?
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I have a feeling you are going to feel the "Heat of the Moment" from the other players
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

I can't get the Japanese Yellow back, I erased all remnants of the damn color and I can't seem to cross map colors, in other words bring up and old map and use that yellow to this map, sorry, one might say you're "Back in Black", I know AC/DC. You have that great "Intimidator" ora about you. Is your favorite number, 3 by chance
          [This message has been edited by Defiant (edited May 01, 2001).]
          [This message has been edited by Defiant (edited May 01, 2001).]

Comment

Simply do this: pick up the old yellow. Write down the RGB numbers. Bring up the new map. Increase the color depth and use that RGB number yellow.
            The honorary duty of a human being
            is to love, I am human and nothing
            human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

Working...
            X