Replacment needed for a good Italy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacment needed for a good Italy!

In game "Newbie" we need an Italy. There are only five powers on the board: EFRTI plus two neutral units (G and A one each)

Italy is at 4 SCs, so is RUssia. F and E fight bitterly, while T is strong but not unstoppable.

Here is the map:
    http://www.geocities.com/ruffhaus8/ADCN/ADCNS04.gif

If you are interested, send a mail to:

newbie-gm@gmx.de
    or:
    sa.hi@mailcity.com

turn sent!

sorry just got in from work!!!

it'S still THE 26TH...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Mobius,

the deadline was the 25th, 6pm GMT. SO you were 33 hours late. Now, in the house rules I clearly stated that the second NMR automatically leads to removal from the game. You saw that last turn happening to Midshipman. And you got a warning with the last moves. So: sorry, but you´re out.

And everyone:

we still need a replacement!

Comment

Sahib
        I'll take over Italy if it's still free - I sent you an email about it...
        "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Welcome to the game, Orange. I just sent an email to you and the other players with all necessary info.

Comment

Aw shucks!

Fair enough...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Sahib
              Can't get the map to work. I know the usual tricks - copy and paste it instead of just clicking, change www to fp, etc but it still doesn't work. Is there something else I'm doing wrong? I can see the map from the last round's post, but not sure what's changed since then
              thanks
              ps: Sorry, Mobius, didn't mean to nick your spot...

Comment

Orange, do you have ICQ?

If yes, post your number.

------------------
                "But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man - that it is an unnatural state - will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end..." Aldous Huxley in "Brave New World"
                "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
                -Douglas Adams

Comment

Yup, i got icq. # is 109943271

Comment

Are you using Netscape or Explorer?
                    With Netscape I simply hit the link, then click the location bar (where the address is shown) and simply hit [Enter]. Co copying, pasting, changing anything. Now Explorer truely is problematic. If you still can't see the map, contact me and I'll send you a jpg file.

Comment

Cheers Yoav, I got a copy of the map through icq from Ruffhaus.

Comment

I have the same map problems. Usually I copy and past, do it again and again and after the sixth or so time it works
                        It´s a pity this realpolitik map did not work...

Comment

I'm really beginning to think that this is an Apolyton problem and not a Geocities issue. I'm running games by email, and providing maps using geocities, and haven't had any problems with players reading them. I sure wish we could sort it out though...

Comment

No, Ruffhaus, it´s not an Apolyton problem. When I opened a geocities ling out of my mailcity mailbox, the same problem occured.

Comment

Working...
                            X