Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sahib
    replied
    No, Ruffhaus, it´s not an Apolyton problem. When I opened a geocities ling out of my mailcity mailbox, the same problem occured.

Leave a comment:

• RUFFHAUS8
    Guest replied
    I'm really beginning to think that this is an Apolyton problem and not a Geocities issue. I'm running games by email, and providing maps using geocities, and haven't had any problems with players reading them. I sure wish we could sort it out though...

Leave a comment:

• Sahib
    replied
    I have the same map problems. Usually I copy and past, do it again and again and after the sixth or so time it works
    It´s a pity this realpolitik map did not work...

Leave a comment:

• the_orange1
    replied
    Cheers Yoav, I got a copy of the map through icq from Ruffhaus.

Leave a comment:

• Yoav
    replied
    Are you using Netscape or Explorer?
    With Netscape I simply hit the link, then click the location bar (where the address is shown) and simply hit [Enter]. Co copying, pasting, changing anything. Now Explorer truely is problematic. If you still can't see the map, contact me and I'll send you a jpg file.

Leave a comment:

• the_orange1
    replied
    Yup, i got icq. # is 109943271

Leave a comment:

• Taurus
    replied
    Orange, do you have ICQ?

If yes, post your number.

------------------
    "But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man - that it is an unnatural state - will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end..." Aldous Huxley in "Brave New World"

Leave a comment:

• the_orange1
    replied
    Sahib
    Can't get the map to work. I know the usual tricks - copy and paste it instead of just clicking, change www to fp, etc but it still doesn't work. Is there something else I'm doing wrong? I can see the map from the last round's post, but not sure what's changed since then
    thanks
    ps: Sorry, Mobius, didn't mean to nick your spot...

Leave a comment:

• MOBIUS
    replied
    Aw shucks!

Fair enough...

Leave a comment:

• Sahib
    replied
    Welcome to the game, Orange. I just sent an email to you and the other players with all necessary info.

Leave a comment:

• the_orange1
    replied
    Sahib
    I'll take over Italy if it's still free - I sent you an email about it...

Leave a comment:

• Sahib
    replied
    Mobius,

the deadline was the 25th, 6pm GMT. SO you were 33 hours late. Now, in the house rules I clearly stated that the second NMR automatically leads to removal from the game. You saw that last turn happening to Midshipman. And you got a warning with the last moves. So: sorry, but you´re out.

And everyone:

we still need a replacement!

Leave a comment:

• MOBIUS
    replied
    turn sent!

sorry just got in from work!!!

it'S still THE 26TH...

Leave a comment:

• Sahib
    started a topic Replacment needed for a good Italy!

Replacment needed for a good Italy!

In game "Newbie" we need an Italy. There are only five powers on the board: EFRTI plus two neutral units (G and A one each)

Italy is at 4 SCs, so is RUssia. F and E fight bitterly, while T is strong but not unstoppable.

Here is the map:
    http://www.geocities.com/ruffhaus8/ADCN/ADCNS04.gif

If you are interested, send a mail to:

newbie-gm@gmx.de
    or:
    sa.hi@mailcity.com

Working...
X