A Lon-Wal (move fails)

[no change]

Russia:

A StP-Fin
    F Swe H
    A War S A Ukr-Gal
    A Ukr-Gal (move fails)
    A Gal-Bud (move fails)
    A Rum S A Gal-Bud (cut; dislodged, disbanded)

Russia loses Rum
    Russia loses Sev
    [1 disband]

Turkey:

A Bulgaria - Rumania
    A Armenia - Sevastapol
    F Black Sea supports A Armenia - Sevastapol
    F Aegean Sea - Eastern Mediterranean (bounce)

Turkey gains Rum
    Turkey gains Sev
    [2 builds]

Germany:

F Kie > Bal
    A Den H
    A Bel > Ruh
    A Mun S (Bel > Ruh)
    F Hol > Bel

Germany gains Den
    [1 Build]

Italy:

F Ion->EMe (bounce)
    F Apu->Ion (move fails)
    A Ven->Apu (move fails)
    A Boh->Sil

[no change]

Austria:

A Ser S Turkish A Bul-Rum
    A Vie S A Bud
    A Bud S A Vie (cut)
    A Tri S A Vie
    F Gre H

[no change]

France:

A Spa - Por
    F Eng - Lon (invalid order, no Fleet Eng)
    A Bur - Pic
    A Par - Bur

France gains Por
    [1 build]

Builds are due ASAP.
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Victor Galis (edited April 14, 2000).]</font>
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by Victor Galis (edited April 14, 2000).]</font>
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Ouch! What's this in my back? My god, it's a knife.

-Forgot French A Wal.
    -There's no reason to disband A Rum - it can retreat to Ukraine. This means I get 2 disbands. Whee.
    -A Bud is destroyed; Austria gets a build, but alas, cannot use it.

Map: http://www.geocities.com/lordstone1/adctf02.gif
    [This message has been edited by LordStone1 (edited April 13, 2000).]
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

Why does the map show i dont have bud?

Comment

This was a fall turn?

Wait a minute, I brought up that other page, Victor and asked you if it´s the most current turn. It showed winter 01 results! You said it was the most current turn. Now either this here is spring02 or the other thread was infact NOT the most current results.

Why do I bother? Because I would never have ordered A Spa hold, had I known this! So I ask for everybody to accept A Spa - Por. Because it is obvious I would have ordered this move had I known it was a fall turn. I had orered pretty much every move diferent, but that cannot be hanched anymore, and I have to accept that although it hurts. But Spa/Por is a serious setback... one wich I cannot just take and accept. Any ideas, folks?

Comment

Sorry, I've been out of this. Bud did not fall. I didn't notice A Gal-Bud, when adjudicating A Ukr-Gal.

And about the map, sorry, it's been 3 weeks since the last turn. I didn't remember which was the most current turn until I did a search yesterday. I will think about A Spa, but F Wal holds, since it could not have taken any centers (read: had a major effect).
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Unless anyone has a serious objection, I will allow A Spa-Por (giving France 1 build).
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Map updated. Austria now has Budapest, and I get one disband. Also, the map shows that France got Portugal, which any player would have done anyway in this turn.
              The honorary duty of a human being
              is to love, I am human and nothing
              human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

I build army Berlin - Snowfire, would you mind dropping me an email about what on earth you are doing in Silesia?

Comment

FA Wal should be a fleet, IIRC. It used to be a fleet, before it occupied Wal, so I guess my brave seamen still have their ships ready to sail (not that the french are particularily good sailers anyway )

Thanks for granting Spa-Por (and I can live with the other moves not being changed, thats life )

I build A Par.

Comment

Working...
                  X